Shocking Thread of a TE member on T BHP, being drugged

blackbird said:
But since 2 weeks have passed already i doubt the cops are taking it seriously , otherwise they would contacted someone on TE already
2 weeks is nothing, ideally it should have been only a few days but I guess one isn't alway able to think straight when something like this happens.

What saddens me is the feeling this crook has got away scot free. Even if all the obvious leads are tracked down they will lead to dead ends. The only way is if someone comes forward with a tip. What next ? All the goods have vanished so its one's word against the other.

How the heck do you prove anything at all :huh:

I hope Mr. E has contacted a lawyer.

This is so not good. I got some very good friends through TE Meets but now calling some new member over to meet sounds scary. As other have pointed best is to keep first few meets outside and know the member(s) well before calling/going over to their place.

The victim should not be named but the Culprit should be YES if he is a TE member.

techno_guy said:
that MR E must have seen the face of that culprit before he was drugged that can be used to trace him out even if he has used cybercafe
Not only Mr.E but his GF too has seen the person, so lets say they actually find the person.

How to prove this person stole the goods ?

..unless there are neutral 3rd party witnesses this could be quite difficult.

it really mandatory that Mr E goes legal with this, or else, one more dirty example set for e-forums.

Happy to hear mods- admins ready to help him.

blr_p said:
Not only Mr.E but his GF too has seen the person, so lets say they actually find the person.

How to prove this person stole the goods ?

..unless there are neutral 3rd party witnesses this could be quite difficult.

thats the work of police to prove the theft

This is very sad and shocking!
Mr. E all the courage to you and your lady. Hope you bounce back out of it soon.

But, I would also advise Mr. E to atleast PM the mods and admins and seek their help. I'm sure he's already reported the matter to the cops. The mods here can provide help.
It goes without saying that the victims identity need not and should not be disclosed. Also, please do not involve the media. They are just insensitive bastards.

A lesson learnt not just for Mr. E but for all of us. However, I do hope this doesnt affect the helpful spirit that we have seen in this community. I remember I was myself looking for help here last year with my graphics card and Soumalidon had generously invited me home and helped out.

My sympathies for Mr. E.

Just for the record, while the victim apparently is a TE member, he did not hook up with the culprit via TE but through another "international forum", i.e. we don't even know if the culprit exists here on TE.

I'm a bit disappointed that madbullram has somehow only thrown in TE's name and not this "international forum", and confused a lot of folks into thinking this happened on TE.

Very very sad to hear this.... i hope the culprit can be found and brought to justice.... sympathy to Mr E & her friend... hope they can get well very soon and put all this behind them...

This is really sad. It kinda makes you think about things we never do care enough about. Like the person sitting behind the keyboard.

greenhorn said:
trust on the internet is dead. pity. I guess most of us learnt it from the market section a while ago
You couldn't have put it better. Like the time proven aspect: Money is the root of all evil.

OMG, that's really scare.. Thank god, they didn't do anything with Mr. E's girl. I hope both will recover soon.

Really shocking what sh1t happens these days! Thankfully nothing happened to both of them other than losing their possessions. I just hope they recover and don't lose their helpful attitude, as that kind is really rare these days. And its a lesson for all of us that we need to be careful dealing with strangers.

it is sad day and very shocking about him and his GF i hope they might recovery soon

i guess did the bastard blackmail about the invite for meeting soon ?

p.s i have to be careful soon where i have learn my own lesson for avoid drink with some of young friend

Back