Share Your PSN IDs

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
Hi Guys,

Lets share our PSN IDs in this thread. With the Broadband situation getting better in India, I assume a lot of Playstation Gamers must be trying out the PSN Network.

Regards,
Bluff~

prabs

Skilled
Jul 24, 2006
I am actually visiting TE after a long time. Don't remember it being so slow. I thought it would have attracted more replies.

TE has been slow for a while. Hard to say exactly what the reason is as there are multiple reasons. Hope it is a temporary phase (Been telling that to myself for a few years now).

@derp - That is an invalid Id

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Skilled
May 12, 2005
Bombay
@Bluffmaster : Sorry about the shareplay fiasco. I was using it for the first time so was not sure what I had to do. Hope you could at least get a glimpse of the boss I was fighting. Dam that was tough.

I'll definitely try to get Everybody's gone to rapture. For now, got all the major exclusives I wanted, so have decided to hold any future purchases. I looked at your game list. Good heavens, seems like you exclusively game on the PS4 now. Good for you.

@prabs : I thought you had a PS4 or at least I saw inFamous second son's trophy in your list, or may be it was mine being compared to yours. What are you currently playing on the PS3?

prabs

Skilled
Jul 24, 2006
@prabs : I thought you had a PS4 or at least I saw inFamous second son's trophy in your list, or may be it was mine being compared to yours. What are you currently playing on the PS3?

Nope don't have a PS4. Must have been your trophy with a hypen for me. Some games I might have that may show PS4 is because of cross-platform trophies.

I am not playing anything in particular these days. Downloaded and started Far Cry 3:Blood Dragon today. Due to shortage of time I am not getting into games with campaign hence was playing Dirt 2 yesterday. Only game I am playing a bit more regularly is Smart As for a few minutes during weekdays.

PS4 - Probably will go for the Uncharted Bundle when it comes out (I suppose) in March. Did you swap out your HDD?