PC Peripherals Service center for viewsonic in chennai?

Spikywits

Disciple
Hi
My less than a year old Viewsonic VX2235wm is dead :( . Now I want to get it replaced under warranty. Do anyone know the address details and location for viewsonic service center(s) in chennai?
Thanks.

Spikywits said:
Hi
My less than a year old Viewsonic VX2235wm is dead :( . Now I want to get it replaced under warranty. Do anyone know the address details and location for viewsonic service center(s) in chennai?
Thanks.

was just wondering how long do u run it continously in a day,and was there any UPS used.

Saiyan said:
Try this out

THose are the ones which I tried out initially, no one seems to pick up the call. That's why decided to go directly and deal it.

was just wondering how long do u run it continously in a day,and was there any UPS used.

I switched of the pc and left the monitor in standby mode(connected to APC 650VA UPS)
When I came back in the evening I found the screen to get lightened of white pixels. I immediately disconnected the power from UPS and found the monitor to be too hot. After sometime I tried to power on but it never gets powered up.

Spikywits said:
Hi
Thanks.

I had a very bad experiance with this viewsonic people in chennai.
I called them for more than 50 times they are deaf.
Here are the numbers that is going to help you
Gangadaran - 08040964226 this is the guy who can really solve your problem quick.

local Numbers

J.V.Electronics
044 - 26640689

Service Engineer

Ramanujam - 9884808911 (he is a Real Deaf Crap you have to use different
number to call him he wont take the call)

You should give preassure to Mr.Gangadaran he is the only person in viewsonic who seems to have some responsibility answering to the customers.Dont call the toll free number, they are real good bunch of crap.:hap2:

Thanks magesh, that's really a great help. It's already happening for me, the bad experience. I called toll free yesterday and they don't want to give single bit of information on my RMA.
I will call the person and see what they are up to.

Back