Audio Sennheiser Ie8 Or Ie80 ?

well i use no high-end source with my ie80's i use the 4th gen ipod touch to power them,u c their impedance is just 16 ohms so they don't need much power to drive them, that's yet another part of their beauty, but at one point i was allured by rocco's of my friend, still i intend to get them but prior when i tried i didn't found any seller in India?

You can have mine once (and if) I finish my review
<

Otherwise, you'd have to get it directly from Hisoundaudio. Don't think they have distributors elsewhere.

Yes! I will be. I have too many things I do not use that much. But, I do not know when I'll put them up for sale.

With RoCoo-P, I got it at a discount in one of the bids on Head-fi. I agreed to write a review, which I will finish sometime in the next few weeks. I do not find it necessary to keep it since I already have a Clip+ and E353 as backup players.

Yes! I will be. I have too many things I do not use that much. But, I do not know when I'll put them up for sale.

With RoCoo-P, I got it at a discount in one of the bids on Head-fi. I agreed to write a review, which I will finish sometime in the next few weeks. I do not find it necessary to keep it since I already have a Clip+ and E353 as backup players.

u r comparing clip+ to rocoo-p?? r they even comparable??

Didn't you mention Studio-V in the previous page? Now, you're saying RoCoo? They both are very different players. Studio-V is their top-end DAP, whereas RoCoo-D and P are mid-end DAPs.

To answer your query, yes! That's the idea of reviewing!

This invisible league of players is actually too subjective. Clip+ actually does a few things better than RoCoo-P. RoCoo-P does a few things better than Clip+. The key is in which few things where RoCoo-P is better. If those few turn out to be the ones you like, it would surely be leagues apart for you. It depends on your tastes, preferences, IEMs and headphones you tried etc.,

Personally, I'd put them overall within the same tier in SQ terms - one could be a little lower (like 6.1) while the other could be higher (6.7). To me, my two brick rigs are a step ahead.

I think Studio-V would be better than RoCoo-P. It might actually be something that could fall in between these two tiers, but not sure until I hear it myself.

This invisible league of players is actually too subjective. Clip+ actually does a few things better than RoCoo-P. RoCoo-P does a few things better than Clip+. The key is in which few things where RoCoo-P is better. If those few turn out to be the ones you like, it would surely be leagues apart for you. It depends on your tastes, preferences, IEMs and headphones you tried etc.,

Personally, I'd put them overall within the same tier in SQ terms - one could be a little lower (like 6.1) while the other could be higher (6.7). To me, my two brick rigs are a step ahead.

I think Studio-V would be better than RoCoo-P. It might actually be something that could fall in between these two tiers, but not sure until I hear it myself.

n how will u compare these to RB'd ipod classic 5th gen.ive heard alot about it, i ones owned ipod classic 30gb version, it was stolen, i'm not sure if it was of 5th gen or not

Why am I being double quoted?
<

The iPod Video 5G is more famous because of the Wolfson DAC chip and that it can be modded into iMod / WhipMod / diyMod. The HDD can be upgraded and battery can be changed. I bought it for the express purpose of using it's LO to an amp and see if it can be modded later on.

If you are referring to headphone out, I only briefly tried it with EX-1000. If you want me to go by the months old memory of 40 minutes, I'd say I liked it more than Clip+, but it had little annoyances as well. It's the LO which is much better, especially with 2StepDance.

As for 30GB, it would most likely be the 5th generation though iPod Photo too had 30GB. See here

Now if i add cowon J3 in between sansa clip+ & rocoo p how it will going to fair among these two.i am curious to know because i have recently purchased Cowon j3 .& i also want to know is sansa clip zip is better then Sansa clip + what are the additional feature which has been added to clip zip in comparision to clip+ is their is a line out feature in clip zip or clip+

Now if i add cowon J3 in between sansa clip+ & rocoo p how it will going to fair among these two.i am curious to know because i have recently purchased Cowon j3 .& i also want to know is sansa clip zip is better then Sansa clip + what are the additional feature which has been added to clip zip in comparision to clip+ is their is a line out feature in clip zip or clip+

I think basically all Sansas (Fuze, Clip, Clip+, Clip Zip) sound the same. The only difference is they changed the internals between (Clip, Fuze v1) and (Clip+, Fuze v2 onwards).

There is no LO for Clip series. Fuze had LODs. I am not sure Fuze+ has LO.

Clip Zip has a larger color screen to display album art and a slightly different design. This review should make it clearer.

I've not heard the J3. Back when I had Clip+ and S9, I thought they were not too different in terms of SQ. In terms of power, EQ, UI, ease of use etc., Cowon was much better. But, Clip+ remained my go to player because of it's size and the fact that it survives accidental falls very well. Once Rockbox was available for Clip+, I did not use S9 all that much. I am not so sure what I'd think now since I am used to far different players and have many more amps now. I may or may not have the same opinion as before.

I think it's vague to just say what's 'better'. Why and in what way is the more relevant question. If you can wait, my review should give some insight into why I think RoCoo-P is at the same level of Clip+ all things considered. For someone with a different perspective, RoCoo-P may destroy Clip+ and eat it for dinner. For many audiophiles, it does!

FWIW, I have posted the RoCoo-P review!

Back