Seedbox sharing !

We all are. Will let everybody know when it's available. Please understand, I've some other work as well to do apart from chasing outsystem's admin and watching this thread all day so please do not pm me every two hours asking about the status.

Now that we have had a break for 2 days, we expect to get some information about the seedbox! Nishant, I know you will be pissed on reading this but I could not have sent you a pm or a message on gtalk as you have this as your status message "dnd, wil not answer" for the last 2 days. So if you read this, what is the status buddy?

Outsystem's admin is a jerk, want to sit on our money and do nothing therefore I've opened a case with Paypal to return our money. Once money is returned, I'll either

1) Refund the money to all stakeholders

2) Look for new seedbox host

3) Handover all money to somebody from you so that you take lead now and do all the headache stuff :p

My requirements are relatively nominal. Can download a max of 600MB per day. Over a month, comes to 18GB from ALL sources. So I do not expect my average monthly download to exceed 5GB.
Can I be squeezed in? Willing to pay more than proportionate share.

zanderzone said:
Outsystem's admin is a jerk, want to sit on our money and do nothing therefore I've opened a case with Paypal to return our money. Once money is returned, I'll either

1) Refund the money to all stakeholders
2) Look for new seedbox host
3) Handover all money to somebody from you so that you take lead now and do all the headache stuff :p
I understand bro , it aint your fault , hopefully something will come up

dude....not a problem. Thanks for taking such pain.

In the mean time, guys suggest something else if you can find some better or similar deals.

Strikehost.com is reselling the same server for 130$ Per month , that is ~ 18.5$ per person that is around 875 rupees , ie 35 rupees more person , but i dont know whether zanderzone has the time and inclination to undertake all of this

^^ zanderzone needs to get the money back and then probably we will be thinking about some other plan of action. Else he will return the money to all of us

Back