Seedbox sharing !

Guys, I am off today, learn about optimization from threads at DP. That's it. Tomorrow I can help..

So People!! Start the queue for next Month, Server 1 Slots.

a_k_s_h_a_y said:
Guys, I am off today, learn about optimization from threads at DP. That's it. Tomorrow I can help..
So People!! Start the queue for next Month, Server 1 Slots.
Yes, but people who like to be spoonfed, don't like to google at all, please don't apply :ashamed:

Some good news!! Since we have holiday tomorrow, that means no exam, lol. And also most of the guys are new to seedbox, I finished basic optimization for all 6 users!!! With good torrents expect 5MB/s upload speeds.

And for more advanced options, those mentioned in advanced, you have to learn for yourself and customize according to your interests.

I saw the stats, everyone is in download mode. LOL.

a_k_s_h_a_y said:
Some good news!! Since we have holiday tomorrow, that means no exam, lol. And also most of the guys are new to seedbox, I finished basic optimization for all 6 users!!! With good torrents expect 5MB/s upload speeds.

And for more advanced options, those mentioned in advanced, you have to learn for yourself and customize according to your interests.

I saw the stats, everyone is in download mode. LOL.

I am not able to register in DP. Its saying no more registrations.
And i am clueless as to do what to use the seedbox...

SOS...:sos:

Abh1shek said:
Any chances for a 3rd seedbox? I'd be interested in sharing.

No chance!! you willing to pay all alone, then fine, lets do it. hehe!!

Don't worry, you will get a slot next month for sure.

Meanwhile stats show that Crazysah is on fire.

clown_abhi said:
I am not able to register in DP. Its saying no more registrations.
And i am clueless as to do what to use the seedbox...

SOS...:sos:

LOL....:lol:

Seems DP is going the private trackers way...INVITE ONLY :rofl:

we will soon see posts in the "sites open for signup" thread....DP Registrations open....hurry up..lol

zanderzone said:
Our 1st server expires on 28th Sept 2nd server expires on 3rd oct Still a lot of time to go

But lets queue up. Else we will lose track of who came first.

We have 2 Queues.

The DP Queue, get preference first. DP queue is basically the current 14 members.

Then the TE Queue, If some body from DP leaves then a guy on top of the TE queue gets in.

Current TE Queue. According to post dates. Aunlead my back off.. I have a strange feeling.

1. HailStonE
  2. aunlead
  3. SS3
  4. Abh1shek
  5. m-jeri
  6. sumchamp

So that's the queue. :clap:

m-jeri said:
Hi...Can i get one slot??... and i dont know how to use or anything at all about this..

Sure, don't worry, we have lots of starter tutorials at DP and lots of help and also Invites, just ask.

Back