Section 8-PC

my friend tried this n he told me that it isn't a gud game at all :p he din't like it..now i'll try it asap cuz different ppl have different choices :D

Please try and let know so that if its worth, i'll go ahead and get the game..
111diablo111 said:
my friend tried this n he told me that it isn't a gud game at all :p he din't like it..now i'll try it asap cuz different ppl have different choices :D

Exactly, i had never heard about it either.. just checked it on Scene release list and came across this title.. checked out its video and gameplay and looks worth it..
wingmysoul said:
never heard of it either, but it looks as if its worth a try

This game resembles HALO too much . And i have never been an Intergalactic War game fan. . never did want to get into all that inter-solarsystem ego issues.

And the game play is pretty static. These games are better with multiplayer than with single player. Also the trailer is nothing like the game.

I gave it a PASS.

after playing some of timegate's crappy fear expansions, im quite unsure about this one.may eventually try this after sometime :)

Its a good enough game neglect the single player coz the developers wanted to make it a hardcore multiplayer and they did do a fair job. Its DCM feature is very good but u need to play this game with proper team work. Finals word is if ur looking for a great single player game i will tell u not worth it, but multiplayer i am sure will have a good following. :cool2:

YUP.....this game mainly focuses on online mode rather than single player mode....but the team work looks promising and definitely a very good game......

Its only team work in multiplayer and not many modes tht u can play but the DCMs will keep u occupied all the time in the game, coz u can either stop the other team from completing a DCM or active ur own and try making the opposition come after u. Also the game has huge maps where as 64 players can be easily playing without any problem. The game has some real cool achievements like landing on a player and killing him, killing him by deploying a tank or turret on the player. I

Back