PC Peripherals Scanner needed below 5k !

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
hello everyone !

I need to know what is the best option do i have with scanner to buy below 5k ?

saw some canon and hp models on flipkart !

Prety confusing :(

There are even some new one coming :) I think from epson.

But don't know what to go for !

Please help Me out with it.

I need to scan stuff like :

1) documents , with laminations.
2) Old photos in album. ( I can remove them due to moisture! )
3) sometimes content from books ;-) (aka notes )

I need clearly and good color recreation or what ever that stuff is known !

I also need a good A.S.S for the product too.

Thank you for reading :)

Have a nice day ahead :-D

the Canon Lide 110 has a Z shaped top lid which can be used to scan books or thick/fat items.
I too have lots of old photos which were stuck to the album. I tore the plastic of the albums to get the photos out. Will be placing them in new albums after cleaning and scanning them.
Cleaning is very easy. Just use luke warm water, soak the photo for 30sec and wipe it with lint free cloth. You are good to go.... All the sticky ness will go away from the photos and they will be clean for scanning.

You have not provided details as to the size of the document to scan. Canon 110 is not suitable for legal size documents. Otherwise its the best scanner which doesn't require extra power as the hp's. Lightweight and portable. Go for it. If there is any advanced version, you can opt for them before comparing both.
Good luck

You have not provided details as to the size of the document to scan. Canon 110 is not suitable for legal size documents. Otherwise its the best scanner which doesn't require extra power as the hp's. Lightweight and portable. Go for it. If there is any advanced version, you can opt for them before comparing both.
Good luck
OP has mentioned that he wants a scanner below 5K and mainly its for scanning photos/laminated documents/books.
Its safe to assume that most of his scanning is A4 or below A4. I dont know if there are scanners under 5k which can do tray scanning or scan legal size docs.
LIDE 120 is newer version but not yet available for sale in India.

Back