CPU/Mobo scan ur pc for drive issues

dont know if this has been posted before..

quite a handy site i came across..

here

edit: sorry if this is not the correct section

edit2:umm..mods can you change the topic to "driver issues"..?:( typo

i need to chk my drivers badly.. but is this site really good? trustworthy? feedback from someone who has used it please?

Yup it's trustworthy. First it will ask u to install the plugin (i used firefox), after the intallation is done it scans the pc. I have tried it n it indicated the devices which needed updates. However u can't download drivers from their site, for that u have to pay.

@Chief-Techie : If you're talking about ad/spyware i think it is quite reliable.it just installs a firefox plugin.admit some might consider it risky, but that's your choice:)

about the results, it shows nothing more than what you'll get with the device manager and a bit of googling, but guess its handy to have all the info at one place..:)

Well, it shows all the drivers without certification as bad. I have got Dhzer0point drivers for gfx adapter which is better than normal driver and it shows it as bad. Also, if there are any updated drivers, then it shows the existing driver as bad. Ex - am using the stock driver of soundblaster and it shows it as bad driver:)

Back