Graphic Cards Sapphire HD 5770 Vapor X temps in GPU-Z

prongcs

Disciple
hi Amigos!!

i got a HD 5770 Vapor x card and it remains at 42 degrees in idle( in MSI AfterBurner).
When i noticed temps in GPU-Z , it shows like as shown below:

GPU Temp#1 = 37
GPU Temp#2 = 38
GPU Temp#3 = 43

please lemme know the significance of each temp# mentioned above.
Is my Card temps are fine?? coz it is a vaporx card , shouldnt it record temps much less than 42??

I ran furmark 1.7 for around 15 mins( res:1920x1080, MSAA = none, postfx = none) for stability test and the card maintained 88 degrees . it never exceed 88 degrees. is this temp fine??

When gaming it used to maintain at 73-75 degrees.

Please lemme know!!

What is your room temperature? All the idle temps are very much dependant on your ambient room temperature.

Your temps are fine if the room temps are around 30 degrees. I have an MSI HAWK 5770 and my temps are almost similar to yours when the room temp was around 25-30deg.
I never tested furmark for full 15 mins but I get a stable reading of around 83-84degrees within 2-3 mins of starting the test, the fan is at 100%.

You can change the fan speed using MSI Afterburner if you think the idle mode temps are a bit on the higher side. I am guessing its at 30% when the card is idle.

prongcs said:
hi Amigos!!

i got a HD 5770 Vapor x card and it remains at 42 degrees in idle( in MSI AfterBurner).

When i noticed temps in GPU-Z , it shows like as shown below:

GPU Temp#1 = 37

GPU Temp#2 = 38

GPU Temp#3 = 43

please lemme know the significance of each temp# mentioned above.

Is my Card temps are fine?? coz it is a vaporx card , shouldnt it record temps much less than 42??

I ran furmark 1.7 for around 15 mins( res:1920x1080, MSAA = none, postfx = none) for stability test and the card maintained 88 degrees . it never exceed 88 degrees. is this temp fine??

When gaming it used to maintain at 73-75 degrees.

Please lemme know!!

Amigo, your card has 3 cores!!! :eek:hyeah:

Just kidding- sorry. :ashamed:

Can you please check the GPU temperature readings in Everest and compare with the gpuz ones?

Please do post a screenshot of Everest and GPU-Z.

Depending on where the sensors are located, they may indicate temperatures of any of the following like GPU core, GPU memory, GPU VRM, GPU Ambient, etc.

Back