Sandisk 8gb pendrives cruzer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandisk Cruzer model 8 gb sealed pack for sale .

rs 650 each plus rs 10 for local shipping only

u can pick it up from bandra west if you like . it is totally brand new and sealed packed for sure.

i have 8 numbers

bill will be scanned to you and emailed . warranty is there as it is a offical import. manufacturer warranty

ebay purchase link -http://cgi.ebay.in/Sandisk-Cruzer-8gb-sealed-pack-warranty-/320548509924?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item4aa22e18e4

Attachments

• Photo0022.jpg
    Photo0022.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 163
ajab.ghajab said:
Put it up on eBay since you have 10 pieces, you will have a very quick sale.
Watch Out Bro,

The last time I posted such a comment, I got a warning from the Mods..... :(

Neway, I am interested in the PD, will send PM....

Metalspree said:
OP are u dealer??

No reason for the sale
i had bought it for my cousions as they told me they want it, but then they told me they want 16gb so my money is stuck. if u dont trust me then pm me your email address i will email u the scanned bill for your satisfaction

Just wanted to know one thing before sending money to ur account,

If there is any technical problem in pendrive, will service center accept the xerox bill/scaned bill copy?

Richi_Ric said:
Just wanted to know one thing before sending money to ur account,

If there is any technical problem in pendrive, will service center accept the xerox bill/scaned bill copy?
see the bill and if u r satisfied transfer the money . in the bill it is jst written pendrive sandisk. nothing else no serial number also . only the bill is for date of purchase rest they check the serial number on the pendrive.

-

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bump with price drop to rs 680

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bumpppppppppppp with price drop to rs 680

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back