Samsung Wave S8500 India release

when the battery <=10 % all the apps close and cannot be opened...is there any option to turn this off ?

i am hating this as i like to have full control of the mobile..it cannot say i should not open any apps..

Hey Wave users. I've one question, how many Text Messages can Samsung Wave store? Official website says the limit is 1000. Is it true? Please clear me about this..

Thanks.

Rahul.

Ola poeple!

Just bought Samsung Wave today. Can anyone tell me which is the best Network with a good GPRS plan for it. I have Reliance GPRS which sucks big time. Which one have you all got and how satisfied are you with it? I'll have Wifi at home and office, so just need a good plan to surf on the move. If there's a good unlimited plan, let me know about that too.

Cheers,

D

scudmissile007 said:
welcome to wave club,You can try the airtel 98 plan it has decent speed for surfing i m using it since an year no problem.i m in a small village in karnataka
Awesome! So will get Airtel I guess.

Can you people give me a list of must-have apps that I can download from the Samsung Apps store?

incredible news.. dont know whether to be happy or sad.. :|

within just 4 months, samsung has done it! the original wave discontinued and the new wave released...
hmmm... what is this strategy of samsung.. getting no head or tail of it..

but one thing's sure.. the rumored news about the lack of super Amoled screens seems true to an extend..

it goes without saying that the old :)P) wave was selling way below its normal selling price which would have given samsung any profit..
and like all of us, including me had thought, the old wave was hugely subsidized for bada to sell.. and to all those who have got their hands on the old one at this price, rejoice.. it has turned out to be great decision..

and moreover, this would surely mean that samsung's serious about bada.. go bada! let bada 1.5/2.0 roll about! :D

so we should be getting the 1.2 update for the original wave soooooon :) well im glad i got the original wave with the SUPER AMOLED screen :) im not too bothered about the extra screen space :p

Back