Samsung S5 @20% discount

Knox counter will show up in Odin screen.

Yes, I understand that. But shouldn't it also show up in the App Drawer ? It used to, with the Note 3!

P.S. My S5 is up for grabs at 40K if anyone wants! I wanted the Black but it wasn't available at launch and everyone said that it would take a month but just got to know that it's available now!
Will put up a Sale thread later. It's absolutely mint, 5 days old and comes with extra discount without the Citi card requirement ! :)

Yes, I understand that. But shouldn't it also show up in the App Drawer ? It used to, with the Note 3!

P.S. My S5 is up for grabs at 40K if anyone wants! I wanted the Black but it wasn't available at launch and everyone said that it would take a month but just got to know that it's available now!
Will put up a Sale thread later. It's absolutely mint, 5 days old and comes with extra discount without the Citi card requirement ! :)

Congrats mate on the purchase......But to tell u I was lucky enough to sell it for the price I bought it for.

You mean for 41.5 ? And why ?

Nah paid 48 as I don't have a Citi bank card. Sold it coz this phone is a piece of sh!t really don't think it's worth the price it comes at. Even a 2 year model note 2 is still better this phone. So sold it to a friend for 48k.

Back