samsung i5700 or i7500 or htc tattoo ....guys?

thox

Disciple
Hi guys!
I am looking for a android smart phone and need your suggestions. My budget is 15k and should have following specs

1. android
2. touchscreen with great display
3. Good music quality
4. nice quality camera 3.2 mp or higher
5. 3g,wifi,gps etc...
and last but not the least.....
6. good looking

and i found these 3 phones.....and im reallly confused to make a choice...so please suggest ....

samsung galaxy spica (i5700) 13.5k
samsung galaxy (i7500) 15k
htc tattoo 16k

kippu said:
isnt the same topic going round and round and round again?

bro the i5700 is available for 13.5 k and i7500 is for 15k
the difference is only of 1.5k but i7500 has great plus points...namely
-AMOLED screen
-5mp camera
-LED flash
-8gb inbuilt memory
-198/256 mb ram (not sure :()

but the i5700 has the advantage of 800mhz procy whereas i7500 has 540 mhz

...so im really confused betwen these two......

..also tattoo joins the race as its almost similar in features

Bluetooth file transfer is not supported in android 1.5 and it will be available in 2.1which is around the corner. Imo get the spica. The 800mhz processor compensates for the 128mb ram. And the update for 2.1 on i7500 is not confirmed yet.

Like 4m says, the Spica will ge the 2.1 upgrade and the i7500 wont. Bluetooth file transfer will work then and all will be well with the world due to the 800mhz processor.

@prole let me ask you something. How many files do you transfer with BT anyway. Since BT is now almost dead as a technology for data intensive things like file transfer.

The spica supports A2DP so you can use your stereo bluetooth headset to listen to music. Thats all bluetooth is good for anyway.

Finally,i have settled for Spica.
and i am very happy with it. But im finding it difficult in using, cant even use it with PC Studio.
[Mod]Post properly without any ........ and complete the sentence properly[/mod]

I have gone for a Samsung i8000. A truly awsome phone. All functions work great, GPS fast, bluetooth works great, camera and flash, awsome. Great MP3 player, great video player. I cannot fault the phone. 8GB internal storage, plus I have fitted an extra 8GB micro SD card. Battery lasts about 2 days with regular useage.

dawinters said:
I have gone for a Samsung i8000. A truly awsome phone. All functions work great, GPS fast, bluetooth works great, camera and flash, awsome. Great MP3 player, great video player. I cannot fault the phone. 8GB internal storage, plus I have fitted an extra 8GB micro SD card. Battery lasts about 2 days with regular useage.

What is the cost?

The I8000 is a Windows OS based phone with a price tag of I guess 24K.

--

I am also confused between the above three phones and the BB Curve 8520 although have pretty much finalised on a Droid Phone...

I came to know that the inbuilt browser: Chrome Lite does not support Flash. IS this true?

On the Samsung India page, it shows that none of this phones support DivX format video although on the box of the I5700 I saw that it is supported. Is this true with the I7500 as well?

Last but not the least, do these phone have multi-touch? i.e. a Capacitive screen?

Back