Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus

Dude try getting it from a local shop doing group buy. Will get it for 23k for sure. I had a strict budget of 20k, so got a month used in perfect condition - nexus for 20k. in mumbai - almost all the big cellphone dealers, would sell the nexus. try it out.

^^ That's around 23k.

I wish the Rs.-$ exchange rate were still some 40 man... We could all have bought this phone for 16k

Expect this soon because these KANGRESS buggers are sending money abroad (thanks for the plan implemented my our bery own pranab babu to convert black money into white)

after few months no more Indian black money will be left in swiss banks & by that time even our BHAND RAMDEV BABA will be out with his political party before 2014 elections.

There is a big big game going on, expect MULAYAM to be the PM then we will be under GUNDA RAJ very very soon & INDIA will be the new SAFE HAVEN for the terrorists.

only GOD can save this country & i think GOD has left forsaken country long back.

Expect this soon because these KANGRESS buggers are sending money abroad (thanks for the plan implemented my our bery own pranab babu to convert black money into white)

after few months no more Indian black money will be left in swiss banks & by that time even our BHAND RAMDEV BABA will be out with his political party before 2014 elections.

There is a big big game going on, expect MULAYAM to be the PM then we will be under GUNDA RAJ very very soon & INDIA will be the new SAFE HAVEN for the terrorists.

only GOD can save this country & i think GOD has left forsaken country long back.

I don't know what you wrote, but will it reduce the $-Rs. ratio? That's all I wanna know

Okay guys, I want to know. If phones were gotten into India from abroad (I mean phones on contract), they would simply stop working here. But they can be unlocked right?

Okay I got this company on quikr who emailed me (I'm playing along for fun) who sells Galaxy Note and S3 and all imported from the US for low rates.

Galaxy Nexus for 10,000 bucks. Is it that they get the contract phones and unlock it and sell it here for such low prices?

play along & if its serving your purpose then take it, don't tell in advance that u have other people who could buy, that's old school marketing funda.

if everything goes well then you are lucky, then we all go for it too, if not then its better that one person cries rather than everyone.

what more can happen, ONE MORE THREAD ???

Okay guys, I want to know. If phones were gotten into India from abroad (I mean phones on contract), they would simply stop working here. But they can be unlocked right?

Okay I got this company on quikr who emailed me (I'm playing along for fun) who sells Galaxy Note and S3 and all imported from the US for low rates.

Galaxy Nexus for 10,000 bucks. Is it that they get the contract phones and unlock it and sell it here for such low prices?

If they can give you hand to hand then its awesome...but if they ask for advance payment then they are fake

keep us posted what you find.. :)

dont ever play or pay them.
these are fake. read somewhere where a guy posted that he lost 18k for this scam.

they initially ask you to pay advance for booking the order for you. they even send their company profile thru email.
they running all thru quickr & olx and even craigs like buy two get one free, just like the street shops.:bleh:

It's obviously a fake man. I say I have an order of 50 units. He says 8000 bucks price.

I say how so low please explain to our tech enthused community.

He says Sales Promotion.

That's it, I'm done.

Sorry for the off topic :( but can't resist myself from posting this :bleh:
Just now saw a deal on Quikr, a dealer selling Apple iPhone 5 Unlocked for 30k :faints:
Now that's what i call a SUPER deal :lol:

quikr is full of crap. it's good for selling

but it automatically puts your number for ads and people keep texting and calling morons.

also, if you reply to a galaxy s2 ad, guy will call up and say

"Haa, mere baas hai Samsung, Champ 2"

Bastid.

Sorry for the off topic :( but can't resist myself from posting this :bleh:
Just now saw a deal on Quikr, a dealer selling Apple iPhone 5 Unlocked for 30k :faints:
Now that's what i call a SUPER deal :lol:
you forget something, its HARRY SPECIAL OFFER.
but atleast he confirmed that the next iteration is called as iPhone 5

Dude try getting it from a local shop doing group buy. Will get it for 23k for sure. I had a strict budget of 20k, so got a month used in perfect condition - nexus for 20k. in mumbai - almost all the big cellphone dealers, would sell the nexus. try it out.

Man. I'm still open for the deal. 20k is the MAXIMUM I can ever stretch. But I can't find any Galaxy Nexus deal... Dammit

Also, I'm open to a Samsung Google Nexus S deal to, Indian SLCD or AMOLED version both but somewhere about a 10-12k price tag.

Back