Samsung Galaxy S2 Battery

nitmeh3

Disciple
Got the SGS2 Loving it :D , 2:15 hours of usage and the battery is 5% already !! Isn't that just terrible ?

Please give Battery Charging tips for best life and good calibration ?

I have just bought sgs2 from ebay, heard that its battery is poor.Is it really so much terrible,as most users say it is?
I want atleast one full day battery i.e. from morning 7 am to 11pm ( 17hrs atleast before charging) on full high end usage...
Now i'm using LG optimus one.. And very much satisfied with its battery life....Is sgs2 battery life is better then lg optimus one.
Please sgs2 owners... tell me yr sgs2 battery life.....how much is it giving??

It lasts almost 5-6hrs of continuous usage for me(Gaming & Browsing) , normal usage gives almost 10-15hrs.

I upgraded from Htc Desire and battery life of SGS II is satisfactory for me.

Sent from my Galaxy S II® using Tapatalk.

Guys while i was using the front cam the whole screen became green for sometime and i quickly pressed the back button and it was back to normal again. The screen seems to be over saturated and the pics taken appear better on a pc than my phone. Is that a cause to worry about? What to do? And on minimum brightness the screen looks very dull and greenish is that ok? There is no green spot as such.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

If you use data connection a lot the install juice defender, it helps save battrey on data. Or else keep data disabled when not in use

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

nitmeh3 said:
Guys while i was using the front cam the whole screen became green for sometime and i quickly pressed the back button and it was back to normal again. The screen seems to be over saturated and the pics taken appear better on a pc than my phone. Is that a cause to worry about? What to do? And on minimum brightness the screen looks very dull and greenish is that ok? There is no green spot as such.

Like this?

Regarding different color tints, no two SII's I've seen had similar colors, it's like a Ferrari or a Mclaren, each phone is unique :p

nitmeh3 said:
Yes greenish and yellowish. Do i get the piece exchanged or what?

If it looks like the second phone in first image, then yellow patch exists on your phone.

You can get it exchanged if you want to.

Sent from my Galaxy S II® using Tapatalk.

sriharsha_m said:
Like this?

Regarding different color tints, no two SII's I've seen had similar colors, it's like a Ferrari or a Mclaren, each phone is unique :p

All three are Galaxy S2's and are displaying the same image/screen?

Guys what about using 1900 MAH battery in Galaxy s2....Will it void the warranty, or can it cause damage to the system...

Anker batteries,how are they...Any one using it...

I found this deal on ebay,.. Please tell me is it of any good....

Anker 2 x1900mAh Li-ion Batteries for Samsung Galaxy S II Galaxy S2 GT-I9100, i | eBay

Galaxy s2 have 1650mah battery..This one is with 1900 mah,,, so this will definately increase the battery life...

But im just worried about the reliability .. and also, weather will it void the warranty??

Nope, your warranty will not be void if you use an after-market battery!

Generally batteries of Anker brand are decent but you can check for actual user reviews on Samsung Galaxy S2 Accessories sub-forum over at xda!

samsung has officially released a 2000mah battery for the s2 which should take care of the battery woes, its $49 abroad, not sure if its available here and if it is the prices.

SoulFire said:
samsung has officially released a 2000mah battery for the s2 which should take care of the battery woes, its $49 abroad, not sure if its available here and if it is the prices.
Please suggest me any website to buy this battery from...
will abroad dealers ship this to india...

Back