Samsung Focus

Hi Guys,

I bought a brand new Samsung Focus in USA from Amazon for 240 bucks. Sitting right now in my cousin's place in Calif.

My wife is leaving for US this weekend and will be returning to India in 15 days.

Let me know if anybody's interested in it. Reason i am putting this offer out is that i gifted my wife a Galaxy S2 and she's getting another android phone from her company. So, just thought of passing this opportunity to somebody else before returning it to Amazon.

Aarvee.

Hi guys. Just a heads up. I had sold my focus a few months ago. I feel Windows Phone 7 as a whole is hotting up. So is the dev scene for the Focus. HENCE, I went and ordered one more. Got a new Focus last week and the best part about that is that there is A CUSTOM ROM FOR THE FOCUS NOW!! YAYYYYYYYY..

Installed it yesterday and the phone now installs .xap apps (like .ipa in iOs and .apk in Android) on the fly. Also used Bazaar, which is like a Cydia for Windows Phone 7, but in it's nascent stages. Anyway, pleasure to use this new ROM. Loving it.

My love affair with the Focus and Windows Phone 7 begins again :p

Hi guys. Just a heads up. I had sold my focus a few months ago. I feel Windows Phone 7 as a whole is hotting up. So is the dev scene for the Focus. HENCE, I went and ordered one more. Got a new Focus last week and the best part about that is that there is A CUSTOM ROM FOR THE FOCUS NOW!! YAYYYYYYYY..

Installed it yesterday and the phone now installs .xap apps (like .ipa in iOs and .apk in Android) on the fly. Also used Bazaar, which is like a Cydia for Windows Phone 7, but in it's nascent stages. Anyway, pleasure to use this new ROM. Loving it.

I Heard that Custom Rom is still a little buggy and lots need to be changed..

I have been using it since last night. Can't comment on much but till now, it's ROCk stable. With 2 push email accounts, Sync, whatsapp, AND wifi continuously on since last night, the phone battery level is stlil on 95%. I AM AMAZED!

Have you checked the kind of games available, they suck, I just have 2 games NFS Underground and Hot Pursuit, there's one more Assasin's creed, could not find any interesting games like in Android i.e. MW2/MW3 Shadow...

I dont play games on this phone. I have a Galaxy Note and an iPod Touch with a Retina Display for the same :p

Where is the unlike option for this
<
Jokes apart for telephone, sms, e-mail, it's pretty good

Back