Samsung Focus 8GB ATT NEW for $182.50, 3 day used for $147

Hey, anyone knows where can we pickup this locally in US(without contract)? my friend is there for few days. Further, what's the lowest possible price I could get for NEW Focus?

Please let me know

I know this thread is not for discussion , plz pardon me guys :(
But I still prefer mint 200$ vibrant or captivate on this !!
16gb inbuilt and android makes it more sweet !

^ What might be good for you, might not be so for someone else. I have used all major OSs and can say that WP7 ranks on par with the iOS touch experience. Apps is a personal choice. I would rather have 5 working apps than a 100 different non functional ones.

For all its 'power' and 'flexibility', Android phones don't have an EASY and FOOL PROOF way to

1) Take a screenshot without rooting the phone
2) Provide FREE OFFLINE navigation

Believe it or not, a lot of folks do require such things

veer_singh said:
I know this thread is not for discussion , plz pardon me guys :(

But I still prefer mint 200$ vibrant or captivate on this !!

16gb inbuilt and android makes it more sweet !

Where can we find mint captivate for 200$? i was searching for it and can see even heavily used ones going for 200$ on ebay.

@agantuk : you are right buddy ! taste differs !

@ RS4 : I have bought more than 6-7 mint condition vibrants and captivates with box for less than 175$ .

I keep on searching for that type of deal on ebay ,
my recent purchase
Samsung Vibrant. root it.. READ DESCRIPTION - eBay (item 320736192324 end time Aug-01-11 13:24:38 PDT)

160$ , I asked the seller to send close up pictures of cellphone , and also imei number screen pic [*06*#] ;)

its was in mint condition , with 8gig card .

170 MINT UNLOCK SAMSUNG CAPTIVATE - EXTRA BATTERY+SHIP FREE | eBay
160 SAMSUNG VIBRANT GALAXY S | eBay

I didnt win an auction but my bid was 2nd highest, so the seller emailed me saying the winner doesnt want the phone and i could pay him if i wanted the phone. He says the second chance offer button is messed up. Do you guys think this is safe??

@Gaurish: You friend can buy mint phones for cheap from Craigslist. In Denver Focus, captivates and vibrants cost anywhere from 150 - 225 dollars for slightly used or even new. It is equivalent to Sulekha in India and it is dealt locally. So where will your friend be and I can help you out. Just let me know what you plan to buy and I can lead you to it :)

adityamunshi said:
I didnt win an auction but my bid was 2nd highest, so the seller emailed me saying the winner doesnt want the phone and i could pay him if i wanted the phone. He says the second chance offer button is messed up. Do you guys think this is safe??

It is always good to go via eBay official routes. Try to work with the seller to get him to send you a second chance request. What is the seller's rating?

Seller has 9 positive feedbacks (100%) but hasnt put up a pic of the phone. He says its sealed NIB and he cant put pics because he doesnt have a usb cable.

agantuk said:
It is always good to go via eBay official routes. Try to work with the seller to get him to send you a second chance request. What is the seller's rating?

aradhakr84 said:
@Gaurish: You friend can buy mint phones for cheap from Craigslist. In Denver Focus, captivates and vibrants cost anywhere from 150 - 225 dollars for slightly used or even new. It is equivalent to Sulekha in India and it is dealt locally. So where will your friend be and I can help you out. Just let me know what you plan to buy and I can lead you to it :)

He is in NYC. I am looking for mint condition focus for my sis - thinking of giving it as rakhi gift:eek:hyeah:

@Gaurish:

Is he in one of the 5 boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island) of NYC or is he in Newark? Please PM and I will assist you.

aradhakr84 said:
@Gaurish:

Is he in one of the 5 boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island) of NYC or is he in Newark? Please PM and I will assist you.

I don't know, have to ask. will PM in next 2-3days:)

Seller has sent me a second chance offer but still no pic of the phone, what would be the best thing to do??

adityamunshi said:
Seller has 9 positive feedbacks (100%) but hasnt put up a pic of the phone. He says its sealed NIB and he cant put pics because he doesnt have a usb cable.

Can anybody help me making a payment through his PP for a Samsung Focus (160$). I'll share my ebay account details, SnS account address and transfer the amount in advance.

I can't pay in ebay through my PP due to some weird reason :(.

Hi Guys,

I bought a brand new Samsung Focus in USA from Amazon for 240 bucks. Sitting right now in my cousin's place in Calif.

My wife is leaving for US this weekend and will be returning to India in 15 days.

Let me know if anybody's interested in it. Reason i am putting this offer out is that i gifted my wife a Galaxy S2 and she's getting another android phone from her company. So, just thought of passing this opportunity to somebody else before returning it to Amazon.

Aarvee.

Back