Round II Soundmagic PL-11 Earphones [ Round II Is Now Closed ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmb2006 said:
Please tell me current status.

Payment ref is NEFT-001305003948 -Lynx2882 GMB2006

pls revert f u want more details

Well ,

Sorry But I Am Not Executing Orders If You Have Not Given Any Order Id In The Payment .Add a Screen shot In Here That Its Done Then i Will Send The Products Otherwise i will refund your money .As a Dealer I Cannot Keep Processing Suspense Account Payments

gmb2006 ,
Sir ,
Your Order is Processed ,Other Come On Live chat If you Have Placed The Order And Payment Is Not Credited ,I Have Many Many suspense payments .

Wats ur gmail id? Im on mobile and cant come on live chat cause it shows the mobile version of ur site..
Ps- ur mobile version doesnt hav payment details.. After 4 browsers and lots of time pass on phone, i was able to get it using skyfire..phew..

@Amarbir Why is my user id not mentioned in the first post, have already done the payment yesterday and my Order ID for the same is Lynx-2921

I have made the payment of Rs 585 from ICICI to ICICI

so u should have got it in your A/C

Transaction Reference Number: 0126391164

BIL/000126391164/Order No 2924/MP001/NSP

Order No 2924

Guys ,

Lots Of Orders Shipped Today And Many Many Left I Will be on live chat at 9 to 12 tonight to help all the orders

manoja2k said:
hi:
placed an order. ID: Lynx-2912. Please confirm by e-mail or PM me so that I can transfer the money i.e. 585/-

Thanks for a great deal.

Made a net transfer from my a/c to yours for an amount 585/-

manoja2k said:
Made a net transfer from my a/c to yours for an amount 585/-

Suggestion ,

You Are a Old customer of Lynx If You Needed Rs :500 For This Deal You Should Have Called Me :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back