Storage Solutions RMA process for kingston products in India

Hi Ethan_Hunt, Kingston offers a lifetime warranty on all its modules so you have no need to worry. Should your RAM die anytime soon, you can take it to the nearest service centre and we can provide a replacement. Here's our list of service centres Kingston Technology Company - Support - Authorized Service Centers
Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,
Kingston Technology

WOW! That is absolutely fantastic. How long does it usually take to replace the product? Do you have any courier dispatch/drop facility like Corsair does?

It usually takes anything from 5 to 7 days. We do courier the replacement, if the customer requests it. However, the customer is required to send us the product that needs to be replaced - either by dropping it physically at the service center or by couriering it to the center.

I have a Kingston DDR2 800 Mhz Ram stick that I bought in 2009. It seems to have developed some kind of error. My PC crashes if this stick is plugged in. I ran memtest on it and it says there is an error.

Does this qualify for replacement? I just need to visit the service centre and drop the stick there right?

@KingstonFE:

This is more of a feedback rather than an actual RMA query. I'm just retiring my Kingston DDR II 2GB memory stick which I had purchased back in '07 and have lasted me for nearly 6 years. I have to commend you folks for building a rock solid product. In this day and age of hardware products which die out easily, you're RAM was able to withstand a great amount of abuse that I had put it through and has worked flawlessly. So kudos to you guys!

Even though I have moved to another company, you have my utmost respect. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back