Storage Solutions RMA Center for Transcend in Mumbai

m1h1r

Adept
Sep 24, 2008
Starkville, MS
I have a couple of dead Transcend Pendrives lying around since a long time..
I have free time tomorrow and I thought that I would get them replaced... :D
Can anyone tell me where is Transcend RMA Center in Mumbai?
Does Accel Frontline @ Andheri provide warranty for Transcend products?
Somebody please provide me with the address of the Service Center & the contact nos. (working ones)...
Also, what are the timings of the Service Centres? Are they open on Saturday?

anfjavid

Skilled
Dec 16, 2006
for transend i think you have to claim warranty from the dealer where you bought buddy. In chennai accel frontline supports kingston warranty only as far as memory is concern....

MAGNeT

Skilled
May 4, 2005
apollyon said:
accel frontline pune provides warranty for transcend, so i think it should in mumbai as well

3 yrs bak when i had seagate drive i saw the same transcend centre at accel office next to seagate counter..dont know now.....so better search on google

Plus Here is where we miss eazy sir ...he used to called dealers and used to give reply with google map to reach location.....damn missing him :(

m1h1r

Adept
Sep 24, 2008
Starkville, MS
Thanx for the replies guys.. Anyways, I decided against replacing the pendrives.. (They are 2GB & 4GB ones).. I'll better get a Corsair Voyager GT. :D

MAGNeT said:
Plus Here is where we miss eazy sir ...he used to called dealers and used to give reply with google map to reach location.....damn missing him :(
Yeah, just like that

adityamunshi

Adept
Feb 26, 2009
Give them to me :tongue:

mihirpradhan204 said:
Thanx for the replies guys.. Anyways, I decided against replacing the pendrives.. (They are 2GB & 4GB ones).. I'll better get a Corsair Voyager GT. :D
[/URL]

navs27

Disciple
Dec 16, 2008
u have to return the pendrive from the dealer u purchased it..i had my 8gb replaced twice