Require Mobile Phone Suggestions (15k to 20k)

medpal

Resident Medic
Skilled
I am looking forward to upgrading my N80.
My budget is 15-20 k

My requirements :
good battery life
Sturdy
3G

Camera not that much important.
looking towards both touchscreen / bar versions. No sliders this time.

what i have short listed is
Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic / Nokia E71

HTC Touch 3G

anything else i am missing.

I am leaning more towards touch 5800 / E71, because of features and better package.

Looking forward to esteemed members about this one. Is 5800 to stay away from?

@thetoxicmind / switch / icefusion / shripad / superczar hope to have nice guide light from you gurus :D :)

If you want good battery life then no one can beat the Nokia 5800XM. My friend has it and according to him, the phone is getting better with every FW update. Also since it has a dedicated 3.5mm jack, you can attach a good earphone directly to it.

thanks for the suggestion guys.

bumping this one up again as this was lost in TE upgrade :p

knoughtyd has suggested Samsung Pixon M8800 and Samsung Ultratouch 8300 also.

anything else.
HTC does not have noteworthy in my budget.

Leaning towards 5800 / E71.
Samsung has thrown in some good choices also looking at them.

mrintech said:
N 82 FTW!! :hap2:

If Camera is not that much important, then N82 doesn't make for a wise purchase. Without discussing, i will concede that N82's camera is top notch, but on the whole, the newer devices perform better over all.

5800 has a terrible battery life! But as a touch phone, should give you value for money.

Since you are on the lookout for bars, take a look at N79. Its sturdy, has a nice battery life + all the S60 goodies. Also has the FM Transmitter, which makes for an awesome show off!

n82 trumps all new devices in not just cam but in a lot more aspects ..:hap2:

I made a huge mistake by leaving n82 and then going for n95 8gb and then the awesomely built n85 :mad: .. n82 is miles better than these two devices ..:D Nokia's best phone till date..

Back