Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I have this statistics with IPTORRENTS
Ratio: 0.69 Uploaded: 219.168 GB Downloaded: 316.698 GB... Can someone help me with seeding? Ready to pay just make my ratio around 1.5.

Secondly, is there any better torrent website than iptorrents?

Thanks

Make a donation and get upload credits,VIP status, freeleech etc. Didn't you read the FAQ or even the top part of your home page in IPT ?

Guys I have this statistics with IPTORRENTS
Ratio: 0.69 Uploaded: 219.168 GB Downloaded: 316.698 GB... Can someone help me with seeding? Ready to pay just make my ratio around 1.5.

Secondly, is there any better torrent website than iptorrents?

Thanks

You shouldn't have downloaded everything from IPT, i usually grab the popular torrents from public trackers, i download from IPT only if i'd get better speeds. [ Not considering Freeleech ]

You should try and get into Filelist.ro, its a romanian tracker similar to IPT. Also, Torrentday is almost like a twin to IPT, you can easily get in there.

It's nice of you to consider paying to fix your Ratio, but hold on just yet, save it for the day your Ratio is really in trouble.

I'm looking for a TL invite? Yes I'm fully aware that it doesn't have any free-leeches. I'm planning on a seedbox as well.
Currently using IPT and TD. I can provide ratio screenshots. Cheers!

Thanks for the help buddy. Appreciated. But looking for a new account only. As all my ids everywhere is same, can't go with pre-created account. Thanks again. :)

So back to square one, bump for a TL invite.

I have a TL invite.

Seedbox is not required. Just when you think something will go wrong with the ratio just cross seed the files from TD which you already have.

PM me email Id.

If you really want to have larger archive content would recommend nCore its a ratio free Hungarian tracker more than 5lac users seed time requirement of 48 hours if you are Member which you become after 26 weeks of joining then 10 Hit n Runs are allowed in a month.

^^You sure know quite a lot about trackers. ;)
Would love to join there. But I guess invite will be hard to get? Do you have one there?

^^You sure know quite a lot about trackers. ;)
Would love to join there. But I guess invite will be hard to get? Do you have one there?
Invites are difficult to found and are given only anniversary or only Elite Users get the invites(The user class keeps changing every month unlike other trackers where you just reach and get stale) , nCore is amongst the oldest tracker still running along with BitSoup , BitHumen and Linkomanija dating back to 2003

Looking for @#$%^ invite. Any kind soul out there with an invite. Can provide ratio proofs even though this one is a ratio-free tracker. :p

EDIT: Post modified, as per @dinjo 's suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Why going offensive over little things? @thatsashok took his time to answer your query and this is not the way to thank him. Chill!
If one havnt read the post above yours, he/she would have easily thought that you were looking for a trade. Atleast I would have. :hungry:

EDIT: Mods deleted few posts above mine. Please delete this one too, as my reply is also related to those posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back