Linux Removing Sequence of Linux in Windows and Linux dual boot Systems...

oh thank u...so much....i just wanna remove the entries....btw are there any plus points in the latest kernel version compared to the existing one?

Yea.. Bug fixes and performance improvements and many more.. Don't worry there will be more kernel updates soon..

Don't why Mandriva didn't implement older kernel removal tool in mdvupdate applet.. They did promised that they will add it in 2009.1 :|

My Desktop

one more question...i wanna set my default booting operating system as windows..i was able to do that in opensuse 11.1 but cant seem to do the same in mandriva....
1. It comes with nvidia drivers.. But you need to install proprietary drivers and Control Center ...Its pretty easy.. 2. VLC doesn't comes by default, you got dragon player and totem as well.. 3. It has got all the flash thing you need while surfing websites
and btw..just to let u know...Mandriva 2009.1 does come with VLC prepacked in the DVD....i installed it myself...;)

Hm.. Free DVD has lots of s.w .. I din't download it will get it with LFY .. WIll see what extra it has with it.. It is suppose to have plethora of tools and the number of packages are beyond imagination :p

DIY ! You are using Linux now .. Search a bit by yourself.. Hehe j/k..

See the Boot Tab under MCC .. Select Windows entry and make it default..

Just select the entry and click modify and check the default box ..

It will now by default boot in Windhooz...

ok...i have successfully enabled 3d desktop...but my god i never realised having so many features for cube desktop and making them work together without any conflicts would be easy...but overall it has been good............i have so far managed to flip windows side ways,minimise effects, expo etc...but i m still cant enable the Cube desktop where the cube with 6 faces comes into effect and can remain stationary when any key combinations are clicked....any help on this would be really gr8....

.but i m still cant enable the Cube desktop where the cube with 6 faces comes into effect and can remain stationary when any key combinations are clicked....any help on this would be really gr8....

What ? Didn't get what you meant to say ?

Back