Reliance Jio Rollout

New issue. If idea subscribers calls me then the call connects, there is a ring and after 3-4 rings the call is picked up, after that no sound from my end. Meanwhile on my phone there is no sign of someone ever calling, no missed calls or received calls in log.

Apple support page for Indian carrier support is hopelessly out of sync.
It says Airtel doesn't support personal hotspot.
I am using hotspot on Airtel since iPhone 5 days.
Jio name is not even their.

Their validation and support is laggy when it comes to Indian networks.

Blame it on Indian beaurocratic delay or American inertia.

It does have volte. I am using it on iPhone[DOUBLEPOST=1472450678][/DOUBLEPOST]Haters will hate but truth is out their.[DOUBLEPOST=1472450720][/DOUBLEPOST]Even so called greatest flagship killer of android world --- one plus series.
It also doesn't support volte

It does have volte. I am using it on iPhone[DOUBLEPOST=1472450678][/DOUBLEPOST]Haters will hate but truth is out their.[DOUBLEPOST=1472450720][/DOUBLEPOST]Even so called greatest flagship killer of android world --- one plus series.
It also doesn't support volte

U using it on IPhone 5/5S if yes then u are lying also OP 1/2 both does not supports Volte even the Premium phone from Google does not supports volte so what's a wrong in that.

Last edited:
I am currently using a Jio My-Fi device and connecting my OP1 and OP3 to it. I can use Jio Join and make audio and video calls from both the mobiles. It works just fine.

Thanks guys :) . I was aware 1+3 supports VoLTE. I was just responding to @pratikb where he mentioned 1+ series does not support VoLTE. Nevertheless, Bonus question to the 1+3 users with Jio, Does the network getting lost once in a while and it does not restore back, unless restarted/airplane on-off? I'm thinking to replace my x-play with 1+3, but several complaints on losing signal on 1+ forums worries me :(

Last edited:
Thanks guys :) . I was aware 1+3 supports VoLTE. I was just responding to @pratikb where he mentioned 1+ series does not support VoLTE. Nevertheless, Bonus question to the 1+3 users with Jio, Does the network getting lost once in a while and it does not restore back, unless restarted/airplane on-off? I'm thinking to replace my x-play with 1+3, but several complaints on losing signal on 1+ forums worries me :(

Using the 1+3 from last two months, haven`t noticed the losing signal issue.

Using Jio + Vodafone in both sim slots, Jio shows coverage in lifts as well.

Few users had that issue but it was fixed with a software update. My phone did not have that issue.

Bonus question to the 1+3 users with Jio, Does the network getting lost once in a while and it does not restore back, unless restarted/airplane on-off?

Yes, that's the case with one plus 3 and Redmi Note 3 as well, experienced personally. Moreover, many times network does gets restored and data also starts, but VoLTE/HD icon doesn't appears, meaning phone remains unreachable.

Few users had that issue but it was fixed with a software update. My phone did not have that issue.

Ok, will check my friend's OP 3 whether it is updated to latest version.

fJbfrSq.jpg

http://phoneradar.com/leaked-relian...ans-hint-60gb-data-rs-400-2500-voice-minutes/

Back