Car & Bike Recommend Tubeless Tyres. | Urgent

Folks,

I need to replace my 4-5 year old tube less tyres. Can you please recommend? I have somewhat did some study and here is what I have found out:

Goodyear Dukaro
Yokohama A-Drive
Ceat Mileage(Not sure if its a mileage, very cheap though)
Michellin XM+ (Wears out damn fast)

I read some bad reviews about Bridgestone being crappy, hence not in the list.

About driving habit:

About total 49k ODO :no: after some 6 years of usage. Mostly city and some highway and sometime some woods.

+LT

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I think the shop guy did mention about BR 60 about 3.3k

+LT

If you want VFM > Apollo Accelere

Comfort, low noise, grip, handling > Michelin XM+1. The sidewalls are a bit soft but this is same for all "comfort" tires. I've seen people doing more than 45K KM on XM+1

Midway would be Yoko A drives.

Btw which car is in question?

Heard of Ceat but never used it.

A-drives are good tires.

Recently I changed the tires of my Swift from JK to Apollo Accelere. Pretty satisfied. I had XM1 in my Zen, they were superb.

Mention your tyre size to better help suggestions.

Also I believe its Bridgestone ER60. Its supposed to be on par with the XM1+.

crazy_eddy said:
mention your tyre size to better help suggestions.

Also i believe its bridgestone er60. Its supposed to be on par with the xm1+.

165/65/r13

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

deepakvrao said:
Ultremo's. Soft, great grip even in wet conditions, and roll great. Not tubeless though. ;)

;) My bad, I forgot to mention that its for the car. You know would have hit BZ for that kind of question. ;)

+LT

Michelins wear out fast? Compared to what?

I drove them for 42,000 kms on my Getz with about 5-8k kms still remaining. What more do you expect?

Michelins are the best if you can afford. Very comfortable, silent and excellent in grip. Great for highways too.

nishantgandhi said:
Michelins wear out fast? Compared to what?

I drove them for 42,000 kms on my Getz with about 5-8k kms still remaining. What more do you expect?

Michelins are the best if you can afford. Very comfortable, silent and excellent in grip. Great for highways too.

Well I don't have the comparator per-se. But thats what is the general opinion on the forum and the shopkeeper repeated the same.

With my total odo of 49k I guess it can last me a long time.

+LT

You can fix tubeless tyre punctures youreself. Tons of repair kits are available.

LT, PM Nikhil. He isnt called tyreboi for nothing :p

I love the ride of Michelins [have to check which model though], but I have the Apollo Acelere on a very old car, and they are pretty good value for money tyres.

I have 2 cars with Primacy LC now. Got ANHC's tires changed today.
As always they are silent, comfortable and grippy. Sidewall is soft but I do not see how I could damage it.

^ They don't come in 165/65 R13.

Praks said:
Can tubeless tyres be repaired (puncture) at local shop or you always need to find special shop for them.

Any decent petrol bunk should have a tubeless tyre repair kit.

Have used Michelin on my cars. I think it is the best. Even I heard about the 'wears off fast' phenomenon from the Tyrewallah but I didn't find it any different than the MRFs.

However, our Fiat Palio that was used mostly on rough roads outside Mumbai did need the Michelins to be replaced earlier than the others. So, it might not be so god for bad roads.

Back