Recommend a Split 1.5 Ton please.

dafreaking

Skilled
Folks are looking at replacing their AC. Need a 1.5 Ton split AC. Preferably power efficient.

They live in Gurgaon. AC will be used at night, so max 8 hours a day or so. Budget of 30K

TIA

its flammable
“Politicians are now more concerned about the environment and energy costs than safety – so R32 is back on the agenda,” said Graeme Fox, president of the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration European Association (AREA).

Last edited by a moderator:
its flammable
“Politicians are now more concerned about the environment and energy costs than safety – so R32 is back on the agenda,” said Graeme Fox, president of the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration European Association (AREA).
If flammability is an issue with R32 you should be worried even about the R410 because R32 is a part of R410. Only thing is it has additional gas component other than R32 which makes it less flammable than a regular R32 refrigerant.

Last edited:
Only thing is it has additional gas component other than R32 which makes it less flammable than a regular R32 refrigerant.
Which is exactly why R410a is preferred.

google man
Sharp 1.5 ton AHXP18PHT
Read his post man. He said he has a 30k budget. He cannot get a Sharp or any other Inverter in that budget - period. Please stop making retarded posts.

Last edited:
Thanks @Crazy_Eddy

Could you please lock this thread. My dad is just going to a Croma and will pick up something so I don't think I need the suggestions any more. HE frankly doesn't care too much about the inverter ACs or even 5 star ACs as he doesn't believe that current electronics last as long as older ones did.

Back