Recharge your mobile and get free coupons

RS4

Skilled
May 16, 2010
India
arjun123 said:
Anybody tried recharging using SBI cash shopping/atm card? I am getting payment declined by bank error message. :(
There may be some problem with your card as i have used SBI atm card for more than 10 transactions on freecharge.in :D

techno_guy

Skilled
Jul 2, 2010
I had done a recharge of 350 and since they have changed their terms to 4 coupons max of a brand allowed I was forced to get 2x timezone Rs 100 off coupons but now I don't need it , so if anyone wan't to exchange them with MCd coupons (which would be best I use it regularly) or even Barista Lavazza coupons (which i will have to give to my friends who frequently visit coffee shops)

Pat

Skilled
Oct 11, 2007
Mumbai
www.inspeero.com
Any website which allows you to recharge special packs ? All wesbites I have seen allow you to recharge any amount but not for special packs. Like for eg, Idea has a Rs. 17 pack which enables call rates at 1 paise/sec. Any website which can recharge special packs ?

RS4

Skilled
May 16, 2010
India
khanvis2009 said:
U guys will get a barrage of SMS spam if u recharge via such sites
Dont know about other sites but freecharge.in and rechargeitnow.com never send any spam messages.

rocker123

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
Delhi
^^ Every time on their live chat, i get a response that Airtel would be added by next month.

Recently i got a voda number recharged, they gave me 200/- goibibo coupon extra. (which i guess is anyways free)

techno_guy

Skilled
Jul 2, 2010
RS4 said:
Dont know about other sites but freecharge.in and rechargeitnow.com never send any spam messages.

yes freecharge is a good site

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

techno_guy said:
I had done a recharge of 350 and since they have changed their terms to 4 coupons max of a brand allowed I was forced to get 2x timezone Rs 100 off coupons but now I don't need it , so if anyone wan't to exchange them with MCd coupons (which would be best I use it regularly) or even Barista Lavazza coupons (which i will have to give to my friends who frequently visit coffee shops)
anyone interested in exchange ?

irfanlai

Adept
May 29, 2008
Mumbai
I had done a recharge on 2nd December 2010 of some Rs 200+ at freecharge.in & selected MC coupons & my account status displayed the coupon sent on 3rd December 2010....till today 9th December 2010 I have not received the coupon.

I mailed on their support id thrice then they finally responded stating "Your coupons have been sent on 3rd November itself. You should receive it till date." I mailed them again to check with the courier guys but they haven't responded. I even checked with my building watchmen to confirm whether any courier guy came for my address but no one had came.

Their support is pathetic......Have any1 faced such kind of problem.....

RS4

Skilled
May 16, 2010
India
For all those who havent received the coupons: freecharge has started using some cheapo courier company named expressit who dont deliver to your address and still put up delivered in the online tracking :mad: 5 of my consignments were missing till now,then sent some 3-4 furious emails to freecharge about EXPRESSIT courier stealing the shipment and voila i received all the 5 shipments in 2 days, so keep emailing freecharge about coupons stolen by this EXPRESSIT courier and you will get your coupons and may be they will also stop giving shipments to this pathetic courier company.

eish

Disciple
Sep 10, 2010
Recharge online your TataDocomo|BSNL|Uninor|IDEA|Airtel|Vodafone|Reliance|Videocon|Aircel|Tata Indicom|Tata Docomo prepaid mobile(India)- ezRecharge.in ,

its a good site to recharge any speacial packs of rs 25 and above , not below 25/- , i had registered long back here and never ever did i get any spam messages or calls from this site ,

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Recharge online your TataDocomo|BSNL|Uninor|IDEA|Airtel|Vodafone|Reliance|Videocon|Aircel|Tata Indicom|Tata Docomo prepaid mobile(India)- ezRecharge.in ,

its a good site to recharge any speacial packs of rs 25 and above , not below 25/- , i had registered long back here and never ever did i get any spam messages or calls from this site ,

rocker123

Adept
Nov 4, 2009
Delhi
Guys, i just saw their Facebook fan page.

All the people are facing the same issues.

Express IT has made a fraud on the website.

All the courier tracking show delivered but many of them have not been delivered.

Had a chance to speak to the CEO of freecharge yesterday (Mr. Kunal Shah).

He resolved my query, today my coupons are again dispatched and this time via First Flight.

Got an immediate response. :)