Recharge your mobile and get free coupons

one more thing that sucks is, for (only) airtel there are fixed amounts of recharges. For all other service providers one can do recharge of any amount one wishes, which allows recharges meant for special schemes.

Airtel sucks...time to move away from this anyway spam messaging and fraud company.

Edit: Nitant, ur 333 rs recharge was for airtel or anyother sim?

^^ totally agree with you on that ..

Airtel has the minimum schemes.

I am eagerly waiting for number portablility to come, would definitely change to some other one.

I just recently heard that Reliance has come up with 299 monthly unlimited local calling.

Wish i had a reliance number.. :-(

My Reliance GSM got Rs 249 Monthly unlimited calls to Reliance CDMA and Reliance GSM within MP & CG.

BTW, coming back to topic, my brother is out to McD now. Lets see how many coupons he uses today.

so if I do 50 recharges worth 10 bucks each,i get 50 coupons worth 2500 :O

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

b/w i used it for 350 full talktime for idea . ..waiting for the coupons :p

Tried n tested with rs 50 recharge with McD coupons.......

i must say, its nice deal !!

Anyone tried the ebay vouchers ??

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

but u can use one voucher with one bill only......so can't exceed the freebies to Rs.50

nihit said:
How long does it take for the vouchers (ebay) to come...do i get physical or e-vouchers?
You will get voucher cards via courier and it may take one week to reach you,you can check the status of your vouchers under my account=>my orders=>voucher status

FaH33m said:
Did you guys get a mail or something when the coupons were shipped by courier ?
You wont get any mail or tracking no.,you can check the status of your vouchers under my account=>my orders=>voucher status.

At first,the status will be ordered then after some days it will be changed to sent.

Back