Real GHOST STORIES and your views about paranormal!

Come on guys... Look around yourself...

With the kind of attitudes that humans display, do we really need Ghosts to scare us any longer??
<

I dont recollect the name now , so dont know if I should post ? , but there is someone who is a magician( he calls it illiusionist) and scientist both who has declared that any one who proves the existence or any kind of paranormal activity or even some people call magic , he will pay the person 1 million USD , many challenged and failed . Everytime he proved it scientifically that the person was wrong and there was a scientific reason behind this .

There was also a program on discovery where they used to go to these ghostly places and prove that there is some kind high electromagnetic radiation which affects a person in such a way that he feels there is as ghost , like he hears noises and sees things , apparitions , etc .

This is all just BS , many a times high or unusually high levels of electromagnetic radiations are found to be the culprits .

Its like anyone who cant explain something calls its a ghost , most men can understand and possibly explain women nature , so are the women some kinda ghosts
rolleye17.gif

Finally, someone sane here. I have posted the same a few posts above. The illusionist you speak of is James Randi.

And #[member='GameR1120'], you are not being rational here. You know what Science is, it is to know. If you don't know what it is, then you need to find it out. If something you have found out is proved false or slightly incorrect, then you can change it later on. But it should all be based on facts. Such is the beauty of science. If you just say that science hasn't been able to prove/disprove it as of yet, and because of that I think ghosts exist, what does that mean? It just means you're substituting your imagination instead of facts, and that doesn't make it any real.

Just because Science hasn't been able to explain certain phenomena until now, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Always remember, the map is not the territory. Science gives you the map, the real territory maybe completely different from the map, but the map keeps getting accurate day by day.

And I have read and researched about the God Helmet. It is a great device to study human mind and the effect magnetic fields has on our brains. The effects experienced are nothing but psychological, which were not replicated in a double-blind test.

#[member='veer_singh']

anyway to post that pic here?

#[member='harry_houdini']

Ever wondered from where do these EM fields are generated. Automatically?

If they were generated automatically, they should have been generated everywhere!

Ghost hunters always attribute ghosts as hallucinations because of high em fields, but do they explain why they are generated? And what about noises heard?

#[member='blkrb0t']

Wow! Dude calm down. Now I might be over reacting here, but whoever agrees with you is a sane and others are insane?

I guess you have created completely wrong image of myself in your mind!

I just say whatever is said by the people around you and me.

Even I am a skeptic, and desperately looking for explanations for everything called paranormal.

Did you ever happen to visit Ajabgarh-Bhangarh? Supposedly most haunted location in India!

That :ahem: Randi :ahem: guy should visit a place like that alone at night.

We'll see if he pees or not! Lol!

Respect and peace.

<

Wow. interesting to see that now even ghosts and spirits are making rounds of TE. Well who can stay long away from technology for long...
<

I always wanted to see ghosts and meet spirits and always wanna go to such places but damn nobody accompanies me
<

Any te guys going on a night hunt from mumbai/pune do count me in for such horrifying adventures...
clapping.gif
eye.gif

Finally, someone sane here. I have posted the same a few posts above. The illusionist you speak of is James Randi.

Thanks bro , yeah I did not read all the posts , so sorry if I missed yours . And thanks for reminding me the name .

#[member='harry_houdini']

Ever wondered from where do these EM fields are generated. Automatically?

If they were generated automatically, they should have been generated everywhere!

Ghost hunters always attribute ghosts as hallucinations because of high em fields, but do they explain why they are generated? And what about noises heard?

Remember this , facts are already present , Science does not make it own new facts , Science just attempts to give an valid explanation for the facts , and fact is a truth already proven to exist . According to you , Ghosts made the Big Bang and made the earth right ? .

Why is Saudi a desert ? , and if Saudi is a desert , why is the whole earth not desert ? . Why do you have a unique DNA , why doesnt everyone have the same DNA ? . Can you tell me how was the first man born on earth , Ghost 's hand in that too ?.

A LOT of factors contribute to things being different in life ! .

I simply dont get your comment , where did those EM fields generate from , EM fields are scientific phenomenon and are generated due to various reasons , study EM field theories and then you ll know how they are generated . Ghost hunters show's job was just to prove that there is a no existence of ghosts , it was not their job to prove how the EM field appeared there , etc . That way the show would have not been ghosts hunters but EM science explained . And about the noises heard yes there already exists many theories . Hope you know the nervers communicate through electrical signals ? . Brain has a lot of nerves , and so all senses are senses due to nerves being present , you feel touch because of nerves , you feel everything because of nerves and brain controls and has a lot of nerves !! .

Now high external electromagnetic radiation interferes with you'r body's signaling systems and affects the nervous system . It unbalances the chemicals ( Enzymes , hormones , etc ) and confuses the mind as to how to interpret things ! . A sane mind does not get confused ! . Please dont equate your regular daily life confusion with brain's confusion . And for noises to hear , its not necessary that you are hearing an externally generated noise , certain imbalance can cause you brain to interpret there is a certain kind of noise when there is no noise at all outside . Also sound or noise whatever you call is sometimes a by product of electrical discharge including with the obvious headache , the heat .Lightning does cause sounds doesnt it ? .

Nothing comes out of thin air ! . If something cant be explained today , its not necessary it can be explained tomrrow ! . People used to relate the bermuda triangle with ghosts .

Centuries later scientists proved it was a ghost called gravity . So something they did not know and was terrifying = ghosts association ? .

Some places have higher affinity for EM radiation than others , a lot of factos contribute to it . The techtonic plates orientation and thickness isnt the same everywhere , atmospheric conditions arent the same everywhere , all sort of things may combine to give a rare phenomenon , doesnt mean its a ghost ? .

Let me tell you , people still havent given a concrete explanation of lightning , some say its the voltage difference , some say its the friction in the clouds , etc ! . Lightning does come out of thin air , so is it a ghost ? .

Am no scientist so if I messed up something somewhere , please feel free to point out . And hope we are discussing here in healthy spirits
234.gif
and not as an argument !

I was a believer in ghosts and all sort of things in life , trust me . But that was till I started using my own brains . I heard a dialogue somewhere , sorry am very bad at remembering names , it said " Agar ek jhuth ko sau baar bolo , toh woh sach lagne lagta hain " " If you keep hearing lies about something 100s of times , you start believing in it . You are like I was a victim of fearful people ! . These people just give a name to their fear - ghosts , bhoot !! . Otherwise how can one explain getting scared in the pants and still not feel humiliated , ghosts that is .

I know my post is already huge but again let me tell you a small story , dont know if its true but I guess people wont mind hearing it , it might be as baseless as ghosts , lol no offense . There was a civilized town near a forest . The town grew over time and people started encroaching on the forest's territory . Unknown to the town's people , there was a certain a small tribe living deep in the forest.

But these people now feared for the loss of their environment and way of life , they did not know how to live in cities and these bloody people are taking away their territory . So how do they protect themselves? . These people started scaring the town's people or citizens whatever you might call them . They used to paint themselves blue and black and anything that looked scary . And would just jump out of nowhere whenever some citizen or a group used to pass from a route close to the forest . Sometimes the tribals even chopped the people to pieces making the belief stronger that not only ghost resided in the forests but they even hunted human beings . Then years later when a forest officer was finally allotted to the forest , he heard the stories and then found out suo moto that these are no ghosts but a bunch of tribals troubling people !! .

Same way the british barbarians used to paint themselves in a blue color , when the romans saw them , they used to think of them as ghosts , and britain an island of aliens . They even used to say that these people were not even human beings but some hybrid animals developed due to relation between a witch and someone , again i forgot who . This I read after reading a couple of lines in rome total war , hehe , games can also be a source of knowledge isnt it .

Have you seen t he documentary "Newton's Dark Secrets " ? . See it , the man though a great scientist believed in black magic or to be precise , ALCHEMY . He did a huge amount of research and did a lot of experiments but could not make the ultimate thing that would change people's life " The Sorcerer's stone " ! . Yeah the same as you see in harry potter's movie .

But in the end he gave up and realized he could not make the stone ! .

Have you heard statements like " Mano toh hain , na mano toh nahi hain " , isnt that absolutely true . You force your brains to believe( yea you do program your brains ) that hey there is something called

ghosts , so then anyday something different happens , something that your brain cant explain , and possibly which is scary , your brain will immediately tell you that its a ghost .

Thats why " Be the master of your brain , dont let the brain master you "

Let sense prevail above all , human beings are special because we got unparalleled reasoning power , much more than animals , hence we are human . So let us keep that distinguishing factor alive .

Again I would like to inform you , these are just my feelings , ofcourse you can reply or react to them in whatever way you want , but I would just like to again reiterate . No offense meant to anyone or any show or any individual or any ghost . Apologize to anyone if something was offensive .

You can continue to believe what you might wanna believe .

Thank you
<

You have done a really nice job telling me and making me think about your point of view (really lengthy post btw! Lol!).

Those questions you put up above, noone can be 100% sure about the answers.

I agree with you that science is all about assumptions.

IDK what makes you think that this was turning into argument?

We all members here come here not only to know about latest techs, but to also communicate, socialize, help each other. Idk about others but this site acts as a stressbuster for me, where spending even 15min here will give you enough refreshment.

Ofcourse we are having a healthy conversation here!

I really appreciate your concerns.

Also I love the transperancy here, where every member shares his/her opinions and making them understand what are they thinking.

BTW Thomas Edison also believed in occultism and is said to have designed a telephone(or whatever!) to communicate with the dead! Scientists could be weird sometimes!

#[member='nRiTeCh']

Did you happen to have any trips to any supposedly haunted places in Pune or Mumbai?

Lol , that lengthy post seems to have little effect on your belief in ghosts . I literally fell down of my chair laughing seeing the cold reply
tongu23e.gif
. Well I did not say we were arguing but one of the root cause of fighting among men is if someone does not believe in what they believe , etc . You re not like that which is beautiful but not all are tolerant like you .

Thomas Edison was not mad but super mad , he was a loner and one should not be surprised if he did stupid things besides being the great genius that he was ! .

Lols , he had no reason to keep the pic , after all it was ghostly
tongu23e.gif
, kidding

Edit : Oops I think I misread your first line , so my post did have some effect . Sorry for that
<

But you still believe in ghosts dont you ? .

Hope others might stick to the topic and share their experience, Dont make the thread boredum proving ghost are real or not, belief on ghost or spirits ranges from person to person, and yeah many person mind changes after facing any such incident.

Just share your experience, dont digg it whether its real or not
gap.gif

and yeah if anyone want to see ghost, or some supernatural thingy, come to central India, especially Chhattisgarh, i can show you many villages and might you even spot a real ghost, but don't blame me if one of the ghost went along with you till your home and starts troubling you.

#[member='Being.smart']

I wish I could give more likes to your post.

That's what I started the thread for and some members just didn't get that and making the thread boring!

#[member='blkrb0t']

lol! Nice presence of mind

and yeah if anyone want to see ghost, or some supernatural thingy, come to central India, especially Chhattisgarh, i can show you many villages and might you even spot a real ghost, but don't blame me if one of the ghost went along with you till your home and starts troubling you.

Call that Randi guy. Win that 1 Million prize money & share the half with me & the ghost
<

Back