Real GHOST STORIES and your views about paranormal!

I'm telling you what my aunt(who is a medium) told me.

ph34r.png

Well, I had to believe in Paranormal activity. I had posted it about 1.5 year back on TE as well.

We used to live in our old house. We used to listen and see stones (not very big, small stones) falling from sky. We (my family) thought it is happening everywhere in our Area. We asked our neighbors but they said, they are not experiencing any such thing. Well, our second conclusion was, somebody is throwing stones on our house. We kept watch, we hired security for that. We also kept watch for nights but there was nothing. But we could feel the stones falling from sky.

I searched on Internet, asked few experts (the scientific reason). Some people told me it can happen in rainy days. But stones were falling throughout the year. And at night, it was horrible. Not only my family but my friends, neighbors also experienced the same when they came to my place. Conclusion was nothing, we had to sell that old house (dad wanted to shift to the city where I live currently). I asked couple of my neighbors if the same thing is happening now (We sold house 3 years ago) they told, it happens but very rarely.

I know there must be something scientific reason, but only our house?
<
That feels paranormal.
<

I still remember, I used to listen all those sounds, stones hitting on window all the night.

#[member='Rahul++'] Just now something hit my window,Dont wanna check outside.
sign42.gif

Mods. this thread should be closed after 9pm ,can be reopened in mornings
123.gif

#[member='Rahul++'] Just now something hit my window,Dont wanna check outside.
sign42.gif

Mods. this thread should be closed after 9pm ,can be reopened in mornings
123.gif

Lol, I got scared of it only ones. I was in deep sleep, suddenly I saw a nightmare, i opened my eyes and I saw somebody is sitting on window. Wow, that was my silly imagination or my brain wasn't out of that nightware but I got scared a lot. Full body was shaking and whole body was full of sweat..

I had faced a similiar condition, dont know is it a ghost or some thing else.

This thing happened with me and friend hardly 6-7 month ago, we were 4 guyz each in thier own bike, headed to Nagpur from Raipur for a 350km Road journey. Past Rajnandgaon, approx 45-55km out of the city, we were riding at constant speed of approx 100-110 on a 4-lane, suddenly we passed a man with age around 55-60 standing along with his splendor. As we past the guy, he shooked his hand asking for help saying he has run out of petrol.

As we were crusing at high speed, it take little bit time for us to understand, after going hardly 200 meter we recognized we should help out the man, so we turned our bike back and ride back.

To our horror, the man has vanished from there along with his bike
scared14.gif
, we had hardly taken 2-3 minute to return back to the same spot, the road is 4-lane without any trees, we cant spot him anywhere, the time at which this incidence happened is approx 2pm in the afternoon, and there's hardly any vehicle in the road.

All of us are puzzled, but not terrified since its in the afternoon, we took the incidence as a joke and moved forward as we have to cover lot more distance. By grace of god nothing happened to us during the whole tour
happy19.gif

I also happened to have a similiar experience in case of my dad when i was 18, my dad was suffering from cancer and was in hospital since 2 months. Doctor has confirmed that my dad will easily make-up and can easily survive for 5-6 yr more, one a day before he passed away i had a dream of him giving me his bike key, he is very happy at the same moment, my dad never used to give me his bike to ride or touch and always say you will ride one when you earn one. On the morning when i woke up i was really puzzled seeing my dad giving his bike in dream, but after an hour i got the sad news from hospital about the tragic incident which happened last night.
cry.gif
. From that day my beleif on spirits increased to a great extent.

I also has got 2 more ghost seeing apperance, once when we were on roadtrip to Orissa and MP, and other experience happened when we were on our trip to Andaman islands.

#[member='Gannu']

LOL! Nice job on posting a cartoon as a reply.

#[member='Rahul']

very scary experience!

Something hurling invisible stones chills me from top to bottom!

#[member='Being.smart']

The first one is called "residual haunting" where people get a glimpse of what already has happened. The person which you saw died nearby and his spirit repeats the scene until he is freed.

The second one is called "family visits", where you are visited by deceased family members to say final good-bye.

^^^^His name is well nothing but funny! I for one won't be able to keep a straight face when I am introduced to him. He wouldn't do very well in India with everyone laughing at his name rather than his claims.

good time pass keep some more stories coming ??

However I have never experienced such incident in my life and I dont believe in ghosts and aatma's (spirits)

It is just superstition or some kind of mental tricks.

However this is one incident that my friend keeps on repeating, however I guess he was just faking. This incident happened long back around more then 15 years ago. This incident happened on the godbunder road, when i was newly constructed and there complete jungle on both sides of it with almost no civilisation on the entire road.

My friend and his friend were coming on a scooter from bhivandi. As the other person was living in Borivali they opted to come via Godbunder road, it was round betweeen 1:30 and 2:00 am at night when at one spot they saw a lady walking on the road towards them. They decided not stop but as they reached near just within a distance of few feet from they lady their bike shut dwon and simply refused to start despite kicking furiously. Then suddenly it started in and they raced away from her. On going ahead they turned back to see her and to their surprise she vanished.

On reaching home my friend had a bad fever. he was so terrified that he got sick for a few days. all people in his family supported this incident but I think it could be a fake or their mind playing tricks. or maybe she may be a tribal women and they simple gave in to their fear.

Well, I had to believe in Paranormal activity. I had posted it about 1.5 year back on TE as well.

We used to live in our old house. We used to listen and see stones (not very big, small stones) falling from sky. We (my family) thought it is happening everywhere in our Area. We asked our neighbors but they said, they are not experiencing any such thing. Well, our second conclusion was, somebody is throwing stones on our house. We kept watch, we hired security for that. We also kept watch for nights but there was nothing. But we could feel the stones falling from sky.

I searched on Internet, asked few experts (the scientific reason). Some people told me it can happen in rainy days. But stones were falling throughout the year. And at night, it was horrible. Not only my family but my friends, neighbors also experienced the same when they came to my place. Conclusion was nothing, we had to sell that old house (dad wanted to shift to the city where I live currently). I asked couple of my neighbors if the same thing is happening now (We sold house 3 years ago) they told, it happens but very rarely.

I know there must be something scientific reason, but only our house?
scared14.gif
That feels paranormal.
scared14.gif

I still remember, I used to listen all those sounds, stones hitting on window all the night.
Spooky
<
Poltergeist at work

#[member='sunny27']

You really are funny.

Yes, he ofcoure wont do very well in India and might end up with changing his name or going to mental asylum.

When I read the name of 2nd website, I thought wth what is p*rn doing in paranormal section!!

#[member='yashvisent']

Whenever anyone claims to have had a paranormal experience, his temporal lobe is said to have been stimulated(saw the experiment on discovery science), and inorder to stimulate it, magnetic field is required.

When temporal is stimulated, you feel that someone is around you!(hallucination).

Just google "god helmet", to know what I'm talking about.

So, are we close to bust the mystery of ghosts?

But question is from where does this field come from when people see ghosts?

^^^^His name is well nothing but funny! I for one won't be able to keep a straight face when I am introduced to him. He wouldn't do very well in India with everyone laughing at his name rather than his claims.

What ****ing CLAIMS? Did you go through his website? He is not making any claims, in fact he is asking others to prove it.

The etymology of his name: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy

If you had seen his stage tricks and television show, you would've not said so. Check it out on youtube. Once you go to the west and everyone calls you a brownie and such, or at least talk among themselves, you'll come to respect other cultures too. He was not born in India, nor had any knowledge of it to keep a name like that. Anyway, this was not what the discussion was about. I wouldn't keep a straight face after being introduced to you too, *cough* Ms. _____ Leone *cough.

Back to the topic, I'm just curious how a geeky/nerdy crowd on TE, which IMO are pretty rational, can be so backwards and irrational.

That's not called being backward and irrational(no disrespect for your pov).

You are calling us(me?) so because you haven't experienced/researched anything that our today's science can't explain(again no offense).

Even I was a skeptic a few years and sworn to the fact that science can explain everything.

BTW did you read my previous post about God helmet(even though it sounds supernatural, but it is not)!

I was not believing in ghost until I saw a picture which was taken by me , I dont know whether this is real or not , but some people say sometimes a green light spot will be captured in the camera and they call it as ghost .

I was taking picture in the night at 1am near my room , took 2-4 photos and a green neon spot was appeared , I didn't observe that carefully , as it was just random picture , when I saw the pictures it was having a neon green spot which was unbelievable to appear , how is that even possible , I thought may be that is because of light or something , I went near the door and checked from where that green light coming ? I didnt see through my naked eyes and in the screen of the cellphone was also not visible , only when I took picture it was appearing , I thought my camera is having problem . I saw the pictures again in the morning and I noticed the pictures which I took before was having the green light spot in the same place , and the picture which I took purposefully in the end was having the green light spot on my computer chair , all pictures angles were same and shot from the same distance . This is real and happened with me , still am 50-50 , sometimes I believe and sometimes don't ................

I dont recollect the name now , so dont know if I should post ? , but there is someone who is a magician( he calls it illiusionist) and scientist both who has declared that any one who proves the existence or any kind of paranormal activity or even some people call magic , he will pay the person 1 million USD , many challenged and failed . Everytime he proved it scientifically that the person was wrong and there was a scientific reason behind this .

There was also a program on discovery where they used to go to these ghostly places and prove that there is some kind high electromagnetic radiation which affects a person in such a way that he feels there is as ghost , like he hears noises and sees things , apparitions , etc .

This is all just BS , many a times high or unusually high levels of electromagnetic radiations are found to be the culprits .

Its like anyone who cant explain something calls its a ghost , most men can understand and possibly explain women nature , so are the women some kinda ghosts
rolleye17.gif

Back