Real GHOST STORIES and your views about paranormal!

GameR1120

Adept
Hey guys!

Interested in ghost stories and other paranormal things?

Here's a perfect site for you!

www.yourghoststories.com.

There are about 10000 of them and keep on increasing!

Really, some of them are so weird that they can question your present beliefs and even today's science.

So, this thread about paranormal disscussions, and your experiences too can be posted.

I personally believe in ghosts, but most of the stories people tell and even on that website, are a work of fiction.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

nice thread
<

I do like to read and listen to such stories
<

I don't believe in these Ghost Craps , i was bought up this Way
happy19.gif

But i do love ghost stories , Paranormal Activities. & u are true bout how some weird Stories actually makes us Question most of the believed things .
scared14.gif

Thanks for Staring this Thread, Would love if people pour in there views on this & ALSO stuffs like UFO's & ETs
happy55.gif

Edit : Just read this : : Sexual Encounter with Strange Entity .

Jesus Mary & Joseph. what a JOKE
<
.... No wonder why these are Westerners
<

Happened some thing paranormal years back.Dont know whether its a glitch in my brain or the game

3 years ago it was around 2am i was playing NFS Mostwanted game alone, i was sleepy
cry.gif
and playing the game just to keep myself awake,so that i can download some games after 2 am (BSNLH500 plan user)
4df8c89b.gif

I was driving a big truck in the game (installed a trainer for that) ,after some time i realized that truck was in auto driver,like i can control it if i leave the controls its managing all its own evading cops
yay.gif
.Felt it was the trainer i used. I wanted to make sure that so restarted race this time nothing.tried all the options. Later felt it might be a ghost playing the game
rolleye17.gif
Not scared but still did not get it. btw if any one played NFS:MW with trainers with this option,Please share it with me.I

want to bust this .
bye22.gif

Ps: i stay just 500m away from burial grounds
devil.gif

I have a questions for all : just think on this one
tongu23e.gif

we all kill so many Machar's daily that are dead in no seconds after smaching them
123.gif

they are also living things , So basically if ghost are there the just Imaging how many of there ghost must be aCompaning u right now
happy55.gif

please include bug's that people kill evey day while driving
happy19.gif

ofcourse fish, goat and go on .................

every one have there dreams and not only humans , then just think about it .....................

Ofcourse now that Question also rise that Is God there ?????

The thing is that as there is Positive energy , there is also an negative energy with it.

#[member='princeoo7']

LOL on machar thing!

You forgot to mention the most important things that we kill-"PLANTS"

if we think so much about about this, we won't be able to live I guess!

[OFF-TOPIC - I have got Jindal Vidya Mandir, Vasind as my AIEEE center and I live in Nagpur!]

#GameR1120 : yea that's what I am saying
<

may be Ghost are there but we also have God behind as and so If We have real beleive in God then no Ghost can screw our mind
<

I saw a ghost too. But then I grew up and they suddenly disappeared.

I do like people who believe in ghosts though. I like trolling them.

It is said that kids can see the spirits!

But almost all of them loose the ability as they grow up.

But some of them retain these abilities and we call them mediums.

It is also believed(by believers ofcourse!) that ghosts are beings belonging to non-visible spectrum and they absorb some human energy to come to visible range. But they can do so for limited time(which is why ghost hunters use ir cams).

I know this is very difficult to digest. Even I am a bit skeptical about this though.

I'm just telling you people spiritual people think

Back