Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

I used to watch Aahat in the late 90s. Used to scare the crap out of me.
Same~~~~!
Never really got into them, barring a few.
I mean the field of arts is so vast that you can't reduce something to a generalised category. Language is not a discerning factor for arts, as far as I know. Bollywood can mean anything and everything. I am curious what exactly you mean when you write "them".

My curiosity for these individual words takes me back to the meaning of "MAY". XD

I mean the field of arts is so vast that you can't reduce something to a generalised category. Language is not a discerning factor for arts, as far as I know. Bollywood can mean anything and everything. I am curious what exactly you mean when you write "them".

My curiosity for these individual words takes me back to the meaning of "MAY". XD
Nothing to do with language at all (especially since I'm an arts major, myself), I've also enjoyed regional films, such as those in Bengali or a South Indian dialect. Just never vibed well with Bollywood horror movies (just horror, not Bollywood in general), is all. Although, some have been really good. Which is why I look forward to watching Shaitaan.

Back