Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Completely agree. Watched edge of tomorrow last night. Fantastic entertainer and probably the best action movie to come out this year. Reasonably good plot, awesome pacing and not a dull moment.

Edge of tomorrow - 8/10
Pretty good movie. Seriously speaking.. 3D not required. Unnecessarily spoilt the fun with the dark milieu.

Ace In the hole - 8.2/10
Fantastic movie! Kirk Douglas gave a fine performance.

Belle De Jour - 7.7/10
Good movie. Fell a bit short on expectations imo.

Loft - 7.6/10

A fugitive from the past - 8.2/10
Good performance by the lead actor + a fine movie.

Edge of Tomorrow - 8/10 -- the whole 3D thing ---hate it! Problem is in Bangalore, I cant seem to find many non-3D screens. Imagine watching a slow movie like Godzilla in 3D ..recipe for disaster.

HTTYD2 - 9/10.

Beautiful visuals, a very touching story, excellent voice acting and some really interesting plot twists that no one saw coming. The movie is way darker than the first one though and really small children might find some parts a bit scary.

Last edited:
Filmistaan

One of those movies where the trailer can be a bit deceptive and should carry the warning - 'Idiot Proof'.

A few friends went to watch this movie thinking it will be like 'Tere Bin Laden' and I tagged along. Some adjusted to the change the others felt the trailer showed a movie that was supposed to be LOL at all the way. The latter were the ones that were disappointed but I am in the former group.

In a word you can describe the movie as Brilliant.

The movie reminds me of the Bengali movie - 'Bhooter Bhobishyot' and not the horrible remake called 'Gang of Ghosts'.

This movie like the Bengali movie touches rather humors a range of serious topics but never over endorses it. Things swing between serious and funny and the pacing is such that you never feel that it's a drag.

A must see movie if you are looking for a funny movie with substance but if you are looking for a mindless slapstick comedy please stay away.

Movies like these really give hope that there are some people who can still make good movies.

Back