WTB Raspberry Pi Zero W and CP2102 USB to TTL Serial Converter with Jumper Wires

INTL_akash

Disciple
1. Looking for the Raspberry Pi to make my printer wireless.

2. CP2102 USB to TTL Serial Converter with Jumper Wires preferrably Male to Female. (To unlock ACT router)

Last edited:
@INTL_akash , If you are using ACT router and if it is TP-Link Archer C5 version 4 ; you can install Padavan firmware on it.
This firmware allows you to connect your printer to the USB port and print to it wirelessly.

@INTL_akash , If you are using ACT router and if it is TP-Link Archer C5 version 4 ; you can install Padavan firmware on it.
This firmware allows you to connect your printer to the USB port and print to it wirelessly.
Thanks but my printer is Ricoh SP210su which does not work with apps like printershare due to the app having no drivers for it. So even if i make a printserver using router usb port, i will be able to print using only laptop and computer devices which already have the router firmware installed on the same network and not mobile phones. Hence the pi, it will resolve such issue and i will be able to print with mobile phones using CUPS.

Back