R.I.P Vivek Punjabi

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of our dearest brothers of this tech community....no more. u will surely be missed bro. had met him no. of times. gentleman to the core.
condolences to his family.

Sad news really sad man...

Having met him in the meets etc..

Deepest condolences to his family. RIP Vivek

I don't know what to say, i'm completely shocked....
I really do not have any words to say at the moment really shocking news...

R.I.P. Vivek u will always be remembered.......

This news really comes as a big shock!

My heartfelt condolences to his family and specially to his son who is also a member of TE.

Vivek was undoubtedly the best customer I have ever had and also one of the most respected members of TE. May his soul rest in peace.

Totally unbelievable ! :(

He seemed like such a vibrant person with so much energy left in him.

May his soul RIP !

very very sad news.
was a great person. had met him several times at meets & in his office. great to talk to & had a lot of knowledge.
my heartfelt condolences to his family & friends.

We as a Community will deeply miss you,

Rest In Peace Mr. Vivek

Heartfelt condolences to his family.

May Allah have mercy on you soul!

I have met Vivek a few times, and always looked forward to meeting him again. I hoped to meet a lot many times more, sadly that is not to be as his life thread has been cut short abruptly and untimely. The power computing community has lost a stalwart forever.

Vivek, I regret that we did not meet more. I will miss you, may your soul rest in peace.

My heartfelt condolences to your family in this hour of grief.

You will live in our hearts forever Architekt

Hi ,

I Was Used To Reading viveks Posts At Both the forums .For The Past Many Many Days It Was Not Happening And i Was Not Feeling Good for This .To remember correctly i was thinking of him just few days back .I Though "Where is Vivek " .Today i Get This Horribly Sad News ,I Really Wanted To Know What Went Wrong ,He Had Terrific energy In Him .I Have Happened to speak To Him for 30 Minutes non Stop On Phone .What Great Knowledge He Possessed .KMD He Was a Great Admirer of You .He Was Very Clear With His Conversation With Me .I Asked Him "Vivek Bhai What Do You Do With so Many Ram Chips " He Said Amarbir I am Into Rendering ,I Said So Sir Why Do You Need So Many Of Them He Said "Amarbir i Have a Rendering Farm " ,I Asked What is a Rendering Farm Sir He Said "Just Like your Farms Amarbir" .OMG I Am speechless After Seing This Thread .As the Members of Our Community Will Increase So Will These Kind Of News .As i correctly Read He Has Kids Too .I Know How Hard It Is for The Family Members And The Kids Specially To Live After This Kind Of A Tredgy .Bacha IF I Could Do Anything Anytime In Future I will consider It a Previlidge ,Feel Free To Drop Me a Line Anytime .

Mods :Could You Please Empty His PM Box and Give It To His Family Specially His Son .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back