Query regarding NEFT

techygeek

Adept
I need to know something about the alerts regarding NEFT transfers for my project.

Is an SMS alert send to both the originator and beneficiary??

people using the service please comment along with the bank name.

if format of the SMS can be posted then I would be highly obliged.

I need to program my application to respond to NEFT inward and outward transactions.

Cannot really have a corporate account now.

Also does anyone have a format of the file to be uploaded for bulk neft transactions.?

I have done NEFT from Citibank, UCO, SBI and Axis (Savings a/c). Citi and Axis send me SMS and email, SBI and UCO send SMSes only.

I need to know something about the alerts regarding NEFT transfers for my project.

Is an SMS alert send to both the originator and beneficiary?? SMS sent to the originator after the transaction is successful, nothing sent to the beneficiary from the originator's bank. However, beneficiary's bank would / should notify about the deposited amount.

people using the service please comment along with the bank name.

if format of the SMS can be posted then I would be highly obliged. Have deleted all my past SMSes (something like this: "NEFT to NAME of Rs. XXXX is successful, your current balance is Rs. XXXX )

I need to program my application to respond to NEFT inward and outward transactions.

Cannot really have a corporate account now.

Also does anyone have a format of the file to be uploaded for bulk neft transactions.? No idea of bulk NEFT transactions

ok the beneficiary receiving an SMS is important for me.

NEFT to NAME of Rs. XXXX is successful, your current balance is Rs. XXXX

does the message that the originator recieve not contain the NEFT Transaction No??

Thanks a lot for the reply
<

Have done an NEFT today, so if someone doesn't post the SMS content here, then I can post it tomorrow.. and yes, all the messages contain the transaction ID / number.

Here you go #[member='techygeek'] (Citibank): Your request on 05/04/12 to pay Rs. XX from A/C XX to "Beneficiary name" was accepted. Ref. no. CITINxxxxx. The a/c balance is now Rs. XX.

Back