Quad/Hex Core AMD Phenom processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankie

Tech Addict
Disciple
Hi, If anyone of you have Quad preferably 955BE or hex core AMD phenom processor, then please PM me your offers.
I use aftermarket cooler so I don't need stock HSF.

Thanks

why dont u unlock your processor.. u'll get the same performance as the 955BE. i have unlocked it to Quad core and overclocked it to 3.5GHZ.. runs great..:hap2:

Unfortunately my 550BE was unstable on quad setup.. infact so unstable that it even didn't boot into windows.. :(

you are lucky...

buy new one u can find major differance in gaming between in X4 Or X6
Buy new combo FX-4100 and asus M5A97 evo all @ 13.5k max :)

I doubt that gaming performance effects because of X4 or X6 as most(95 %) games uses only 2 cores of your CPU. That is the reason why i3 2100 has better gaming efficiency against AMD. But 4 core and 6 core overtakes the performance during Rendering images for Animation works.. etc.,

Don't judge me by above statement as a Intel Fan or AMD hater :p....I am Hardcore AMD fan :bleh:

@jaydipmori

I already have an AM3+ motherboard, so no need to get a new one.. and there is hardly any performance difference between quad or hex core amd cpu's when it comes to gaming.. but my dual core phenom proves to be a bottleneck sometimes.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back