Purchasing Photoshop

I am using Lightroom and Photoshop cs6 education edition.

You need to to adobe india store and select student and teacher edition.

It will show PS CS6 for 4090/- and complete CS6 suite for 12xxx/- INR.

Add to cart and proceed for checkout.

On payment completion you will be asked to upload valid education institute id card image (JPEG / PDF).

Point to ponder : Id card must have valid upto (expiration date). To be on safer side scan and put both sides of id card and also last marsheet image on single pdf file and upload.

On completion of order you will get email of confirmation.

On 2/3 days time you will get second email with product key and download links

Enjoy its one of the best way to enjoy legal licensed software.

Thanks for the info, Medpal. Since I am not a student, can I make a purchase on behalf of someone who is a student? I'll be using my credit card, but the ID will belong to a student. Did you have an ID in your name when you made the purchase?

Btw CS6 is almost 50k :)[DOUBLEPOST=1381025616][/DOUBLEPOST][quote="Jambumali, post: 1878019, member: 12347" (12.347 in = 314 m)]You may also try GIMP - not as user friendly as PS, but, it is free.[/quote]
My photography isn't exactly the GIMP kinda stuff. I teach Adobe Lightroom as well, so wanted to pair it w/ Photoshop. My work is here: http://pixelshooter.net/

Last edited:
I feel it should not be a problem if you have someone lending you an id ie. a family member or friend.

No we dont lose any functions its a fully functional product. Just discounted.

Lightroom 5 is not on student discount right now. I purchased 4.4 for 2840/-.

Right now lighroom 5 costs 9090/- and may not come on student edition store.

This is kind of dreamspark for microsoft products. So use it till it lasts as Adobe is moving towards a Creative Cloud based model.

Back