PS3 causes cancer

The PS3 is more than just a supercomputer. It's also a top of the line sports car and as such, requires more than electricity to run.

I knew Sony hated their fan base when they released the PS3, but I didn't know they were trying to literally kill it by removing their ability to reproduce and spawn the next generation of Sony fans.

Actually, Sony plans to wipe us all out and replace us with people genetically engineered to believe blu-ray is the medium by which God talks to us.

Actually, Sony plans to wipe us all out and replace us with people genetically engineered to believe blu-ray is the medium by which God talks to us

Sony would also have us believe the seven commandments are written on each SPE of the CELL.

KingKrool said:
Actually, Sony plans to wipe us all out and replace us with people genetically engineered to believe blu-ray is the medium by which God talks to us.

HaHaHa! lmao! thats made my day lol well i personally dont think the PS3 causes cancer, ive had one for a couple of months now and i dont feel any different:S well i do get a twitch in my arms and legs every once in a while... :p

Back