FS: Consoles Ps3: 320 gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

anmol

Disciple
I am selling my PS3 slim : 320 GB. The product is in an amazing condition. I have purchased on the 16th of March 2012. Hence, it is still under warranty. This is the one bundled with the move kit. However, I am not selling the move as I'm giving it to one of my relatives.

I am also selling an unused FIFA 2013 DVD. The online game pass hasn't been used yet.
Product Condition:- 9.5/10

Expected Price:- 16,500 with Fifa 2013 ( Online Pass unused) or 14,000 for the console.

Reason For Sale:- I am going abroad for further studies. Hence, will not be needing it anymore.

Accessories Included:- Except the move kit, all the items bundled are there.

If anyone is interested in purchasing the FIFA 2013 DVD only. I can sell it for Rs 2800.

Interested buyers please PM me.

I hope you do know that the very same PS3 along with move kit (brand new box packed with bill and warranty) is today being sold for 14993 on kidloo.com ?

@arjun123, I just checked kid loo and couldn't find this offer. The price for the PS3 shown on their website is 19,990: Buy Sony PS3 320GB with Move Starter Pack Bundle on Kidloo.com - India's #1 Online Toy Store.

kidloo got 25% discount coupons. "25PCDC" & "25UPTOKL". Both were directly applicable on this until tomorrow. These are still applicable if you add any other item to the kart. I just tried it 2 minutes ago and still working.

kidloo.jpg

Buddy nice pricing... And these website like kidlo and tradus they cant be trusted... Many have not got there ordered products for moths serch it on google one can see number of such fraud cases by giving high disc schemes one tends to become happy and make order then they have suffered many have never got there products...
I did lot or r&d bfore buying and decided to buy from flipkart..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back