OC & Modding Prototype of India's own Liquid Cooler

nikolain

Disciple
Picture1-5.png

Will hit the market in the next 6 months :clap:

Looking forward for it and the pricing. :) :p

Does the CPU block incorporate the pump as well? I see an impeller in the drawing.

Desecrator said:
Does the CPU block incorporate the pump as well? I see an impeller in the drawing.

I will be 1st starting with a competitor to Corsair H50 and later on each n every thing related to Liquid Cooling will follow :)

nikolain said:
I will be 1st starting with a competitor to Corsair H50 and later on each n every thing related to Liquid Cooling will follow :)
although corsair seems to have refreshed the lineup with H70, a larger rad, smaller cpu block/pump assembly and 2x 120mm fans in push pull. off course with a little premium in pricing.

madnav said:
although corsair seems to have refreshed the lineup with H70, a larger rad, smaller cpu block/pump assembly and 2x 120mm fans in push pull. off course with a little premium in pricing.
you're right ,i shud have corrected tht earlier, my product will be a competitor to H70 and expect more Surprises

India's own liquid colling that by default implies low cost and kick-ass performance :p I hope this product will have that.

Many people are interested in WC but, the unavailability of parts in India and huge costs incurring importing them has held them back. So, if these products will perform well and are will be rightly priced, now wonder they will sell like hot cakes.

Best of Luck for manufacturer.

this is not a prototype. this is just a CAD model. for a cooler lot of thermal analysis is needed.

and I don't know what do you mean by India's own you should call it your own ;)

good luck though. may the analysis be with you :p

_

Design look nice but which side will come in contact with CPU, and what you are using on the axis of rotor and pump fins a baring , sealed baring or a bush ?

If your professionally looking to make a product for Indian market, then it is great start. One suggestion try to make a good balance between performance and price to give a good push start to the business.

Best of luck.

DigitalDude said:
this is not a prototype. this is just a CAD model.
Well he hasn't posted if he has a working prototype yet so you never know! ;)

All his previous threads suggest he seems to delve too much into liquid cooling and related thing-a-ma-jig. I am counting on him nevertheless. :p

all care about fluid flow and heat transfer analysis will be taken,i just want u guys to believe that even we Indian can make something good :)

I believe that, but wuld like to udnertsand more and if you really want a kick ass product, it should be an H70 with a 2X120 mm rad.

Have been following your threads with keen interest, hopefully you already have a prototype with you after the announcement 10 months ago, saying coz cant wait to see how the cooler looks and performs, :)

Well all the best to you .... if we you even get a semi decent product within a decent price range then its surely be a win win.

Back