problem with touch screen of htc p3300

Dinesh07

Disciple
i have connected my htc p3300 with computer and after i disconnect it from pc i found that i cant operate any key on the screen( touch pad is not working) the phone is also keypad locked, so if i have to unlock the key pad then i have to touch the screen. so i cant unlock this please help

reboot the phone.......
press and hold the power botton till the screen blacks out and ur phone reboots.......if it doesnt help then u need to use the "reset" button ....if that also doesnt help then open the phone and remove the battery.......u would want to do the removal of the battery step before u use the reset option that would wipe of all the data on ur phone.

all of a sudden i couldn't use my stylus. i tried the screen allignment but the screen didnt respond so i restarted the device. this also didnt work. i also tried a soft reset. no results so i did a hard reset

^ let the cellphone drain away...ie. let the phone be as it is and let the battery get drained completely.....thats the only thing one can think or...else remove the battery from ur phone......press and hold the power button of the phone for 10-20seconds to remove any flea' power like its done for the pc....and then put the battery in......and keeping the reset button pressed power the phone on.....if this also doesnt help...its time u head to the service station....also...does the comp detect the phone in that HUNG condition ?

You could try hard resetting the device. at times this works.

i had a similar problem with my htc after i managed to get some water onto its screen, but a hard reset fixed it.

but mind you, in hard reset you will lose all the data on the device. so before you try it make sure that you either have a backup of the contacts n messages or are ready to lose them

hard reset p3300

hard reset does work.. in this case its a clear EEPROM issue. WM5/6 usually get corrupted when there is not enough memory to work with. Experience with P3400 says it all :p

thanks to all for helping me,
i have done hard reset but still the same problem,it struct at the screen alignment so i kept the phone today at home and had gone to work, while home back in the evening i try to use the phone and to my surprise it is working and still the screen is working, i dont know what really happen to it.
may be some software have freeze my screen or other may be other thing....
thanks again all friends for helping me

Back