Printer Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

vercetti

Skilled
Need a printer....

Need it for printing out letters and some other docs..... no pictures....

Would prefer to buy it from a person in blore itself as it would save the shipping:)

Any printer will do: dotmatrix, inkjet....

But if its inket jet and laser...the cartridge should be in good condition and preferable filled:eek:hyeah:

Dude is this the same printer for which u had put an Ad .... here?

It Says 1000 bucks in the thread that u posted..... why have u increased the price just in a matter of minutes?:huh:

thebanik said:
oh that!!!, dont worry he was just kidding oh no actually he was testing you....:)

LFMAO:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
all rite guys..........giv him another shot...
@tushar dnt ridicule urself

the guy now PM's me and says
ok dude i will give it in 1000. np. i am from delhi.

as if he as just reduced the price...:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :rofl:

How can I or anyone else even trust a guy who quotes different prices to different ppl in the same forum...that too openly:eek:hyeah:

i hav 1 almost unused took only few prints canon spx200 had 2 replace power supply works fine now
box pack n all acessories

aireast said:
i hav 1 almost unused took only few prints canon spx200 had 2 replace power supply works fine now
box pack n all acessories

Shipping from? And quote ur price pls:hap2:

I've got a HP DeskJet 200. No cartridge. Hasn't been used for a year or more. You can have it for 500 bucks plus shipping. Lemme know if you're interested.

Edit: The printer would be shipped from Goa if you decide before Friday.

canon200spxle0.jpg

Well... I wanted a pic of the printer @ actuals .... I am guessing that the pic that u posted are taken off the internet:huh:

Also, where will u be shipping it from

noss its da same trust me

n der is no changes u can c on printer

i uploaded dat pic on imageshack

shippin from 350kms towards northwest of ur city

Mangalore

kunalthesarkar said:
i have a hp deskjet 3550 printer but without cartridges for rs 500, i have posted on techenclave check out my thread.

Sorry dude... cartridge is a must...

Edrill said:
I've got a HP DeskJet 200. No cartridge. Hasn't been used for a year or more. You can have it for 500 bucks plus shipping. Lemme know if you're interested.

Edit: The printer would be shipped from Goa if you decide before Friday.

Cartridge is required... also if u haven't used it how can u be sure that it works? and since u don't have a cartridge how can u check it?:huh:

tusharrastogi said:
dude check out my thread prices lowered...
Well price looks the same to me...It was 1k before and it is 1k now:D

R u testing me again with the prices??????:huh: :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back