Price of Galaxy Tab

techpal

Skilled
I want to purchase Galaxy Tab . Whts the price its going for rite now and from where to get it at cheapest price and is it advisable to go for it over Ipad ? I am not keen on ipad coz its not luanched here and wont have warranty. So ur suggestions plzz.

^^It's not going to be here in a month for sure. It will be announced next week, but I believe it will be atleast 2 months before it is out in US plus another few weeks before it is launched in India.

comp@ddict said:
If possible, and if you consider iOS, then hold back a month for iPad 2

Else other option hold back a month for Galaxy Tab 2

I already purchased Samsung Galaxy Tab......Reason for purchasing now is below:-

1. I don't want pay more than 25k-27k, coz I don't think this stuff is worth more than that what they serving. If I pay more else I go for
a entry level laptop or notebook.

2.choosing Galaxy Tab over Ipad is Call capability where Ipad don't have it right now but will surely have the next version. As the IOS = The Curios Case of Benjamin Button . (<--- search in google,if u don't know)
Again 3g capable (almost 925g AFAIK) Ipad is 33k = more than my budget = can go for a laptop/ or new upcoming AMD base Netbook.

3.Not waiting for Ipad 2/ Tab 2 reason is the above, though Tab 2 price will come down this but need to wait for a long long time.

4.No i-product for me........I'm X ipod user for 5 years, To tell the truth I never face any problem using i-tunes too, but only thing I don't live with fragmentation of my digital file....Yes they are in scattered in 3 PC.... I don't think any i-product will forgive this sin.

5.Jumping right now on the E-bay cause the Gift, No extra expenses...I need that Gift badly in the May.

Thats all......

I have no motive to curse i-product/ Apple/ Steve Jobs or Microsoft, please if u find such thing above please consider as lack of grip in English language.

I tried playing mkv files but cant play , can u plz suggest video player which can play mkv 720p.

Ya definately will try it tommorrow. Have u ported it ?

All in all i am very much satisfied with the purchase. Havent yet fully explored the device but from what ever i have seen its really good for the price its retailing now.

techpal said:
How to prevent Tab from opening mobile version optimised sites . It always open mobile version sites of some sites in place of actual desktop version.
Get Dolphin HD from the Market and change the settings for User Agent in it. Set it to Desktop. Dolphin HD is a very good browser for the tab!

^^ I guess the price of Galaxy tab has come down to 300$ with contract in the US due to the arrival of the mighty xoom.... The galaxy tab prices will fall once the xoom starts retailing and the next versions of the galaxy tabs arrive.. :)

Back