Pre Orders for Forth Coming Releases(God Of War III, BFBC2, Heavy Rain, WKC, RE5 Gold

WAKAW! :O

Uncharted 2 orders being taken praashant? Send me the account details please. :D

This Diwali is going to be awesome! :eek:hyeah:

Hi y'all,

I was outta town since the last 2 days, someone in the family had taken seriously ill, so had to rush. Extremely sorry for the gap in communication.

Update:

1) NFS Shift PC has been shipped yesterday itself.
2) Batman has been delayed a bit, it should be in by Tuesday/Wednesday.
3) I was told by the Milestone guys that RE5 PC will be launched this coming week, will update by Tuesday again.

Gannu, yes we are taking orders for Uncharted 2. Details coming ur way in a min

hi

i want to pre-order fifa 09 (Ps3) please.

can i make the payment anyway through this forum or shud i proceed the payment directly to your bank account (if i do, how do u intend to trace the payment made?)

also can you tell me if there are different sizes in the free t-shirt being offered

thx

Gannu, will confirm once the payment is thru. Thanks

@AKT, you can transfer the funds to my accounts directly. Once the funds are credited i will update you and put up ur name in the pre order list. Different sizes for T-Shirts will not be possible. Once again the T-Shirt art work is below

@sicki, game will be dispatched as soon as we receive it. Tentative release date is 2nd October.

@Punker, Its shipped yesterday, so u shud get it by tom and if tomm is a holiday for DTDC then day after.

can u please give the payment details for fifa 10 (ps3) and uncharted 2(ps3).
also all other members can u please tell me how well this works because i am new to this place..

Yeah its available but now that the game is released it'll be for 950 shipped. Pre-order offers are only applicable before the game has been released. Details coming your way.

Back