Possible to get naruto cd?

well i have seen upto 260 episodes of naruto... in english subtitles.. which is way better then the hindi version or english version....

pisen said:
well i have seen upto 260 episodes of naruto... in english subtitles.. which is way better then the hindi version or english version....

hehe true, japanese animes are best seen in japanese with sub-titles :hap2: . Anyways, to each his own :)

Saiyan said:
hehe true, japanese animes are best seen in japanese with sub-titles :hap2: . Anyways, to each his own :)

heh... Agreed. Besides you get to learn some Japanese :p

I too have the 220 Episodes of Naruto (Japanese with English Subs), 60 Episodes of Naruto Shippuuden, 3 Naruto Movies and 1 Naruto Shippuuden Movie. Total about 60GB all downloaded in the last one month or so.

I have also got Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT, 3 Dragonball Movies and 13 Dragonball Z movies totaling 82GB.

Next up is Bleach.

CN Is showing Back to back episodes, though you have missed most of it :| But still you can see it .. CN broadcast Naruto B2B episodes from Mon-Thrus @ 1Pm :)

Lord Nemesis said:
heh... Agreed. Besides you get to learn some Japanese :p

I too have the 220 Episodes of Naruto (Japanese with English Subs), 60 Episodes of Naruto Shippuuden, 3 Naruto Movies and 1 Naruto Shippuuden Movie. Total about 60GB all downloaded in the last one month or so.

I have also got Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT, 3 Dragonball Movies and 13 Dragonball Z movies totaling 82GB.

Next up is Bleach.
[showoff] 1.2TB of anime on my hdds :p [/showoff]

i dont even have an hdd:(...my pc is miles away from me...thats going to remain so for sometime

and darkstar....i work during the time of back to back episodes

i am unable to imagine the advantage of watchin in japanese with subtitles!!...however i saw the english version on CN when i went to my hometown....seems hindi version is as good as the english one

got a way out...watched them online on the tiny screen of my mobile...just finished episodes 1-12 yesterday...now am yawnin in office :p

Back