Portable Battery Operated USB Router CDMA/GSM

vajm1234

Disciple
Hi

i have both CDMA EVDO and GSM 2G/3G based network USB modems (Reliance Netconnect+ & Vodafone) for which i want a perfect router that support both of em to beam wifi around

after all the research i ve choosen Olive V-R9 Nexus Router but have few doubts

a) pls tell me if it will support both CDMA and GSM or Just One?

b) any alternative?

what are the limitations? ............any Present users please provide me ur valuable feedback

:)

I am using Edimax 3G 6210n router to share BSNL 3G connection. I am satisfied with its performance, decent battery backup(max 1.5 hours) N draft and portable. You can carry it in your pocket. 3G signal in my area is week and i am using 5M USB extension cable to connect router, stil getting stable connection with it and even if signal gets disconnect, it has ability to reconnect or dial modem again.

I havent find any issues with it but one thing is wifi signal gets weaker after 5 mtr.

Product link:- Edimax 3G 6210n Router

Grt so it can support BSNL aka GSM i guess not sure .....but wat abt CDMA carriers like photon or reliance nc ?

plus what the price u paid for the same?

vajm1234 said:
Grt so it can support BSNL aka GSM i guess not sure .....but wat abt CDMA carriers like photon or reliance nc ?

plus what the price u paid for the same?
yes it support GSM but not sure about CDMA but i think it does not support CDMA.

I bought it from Ebay

aah thanks for the input mate

i want something that will support both of them. Don't know how much time it will take to clear these doubts :(

Back