poor man's upgrade

NICE update and what are the total damage for rest of u stuff after your hard work job and so are u plan to update I7 with x58 board soon ? :p

Thankz guys :)

funkYm0nk3Y said:
core 2 Duo Q8400 or E8400 ? lol still nice config........
Err thanks for pointing that out .. i had it wrong in my sig too lol ..

djmykey said:
Congo on the stuff...

Me too went with a plan to buy Jazz and bought the City instead :bleh: :eek:hyeah:
Ya thats the confusing part ... coz if i can afford a Jazz i might be able to stretch a bit more for the City :) ...

Roxtin said:
Everyone should be "poor" heh. Nice buy there but why so many smileys :p

Damages for Alienware OptX AW2210

Hehe i have a thing for smileys :p

Monitor was for 14.5k's+, a bit high but i compared it before buying it and found it was awesome .. u wont believe it until u see it .. plus i got 2*HDMI's :)

Arun.P said:
NICE update and what are the total damage for rest of u stuff after your hard work job and so are u plan to update I7 with x58 board soon ? :p
I'm not actually very keen on an i7 right now .. too many thing coming up in that dept. unless ofcourse my current mobo gives up; i'll still probably settle for an i5 :p

Udit said:
you just had to get a Tagan & Palit???

couldn't you get Zotac & Corsair?
They got the GTX460 here first (almost on day 1) .. i cud have waited for MSI but i'd probably have run out of money by then .. lot of my friends use Palit cards and they seem to run pretty fine too . plus the shop i get things from have a good deal with Palit :)

Also, when i got the Tagan, Corsair ones were pretty expensive and i really didn't have that much money .. the Tagan aint bad u know .. i've been using it for quite a long time now ..

gaganjain said:
Congrats man

byway what that gel thing on u phone home screen...:)

omg wth @!@!@

Nice..., out of curiosity, over exactly how many months did you get all this stuff? and if you don't mind, since you mentioned you got it all from your hard earned money, how much do u earn? again, if you don't mind. Coz i sure as hell would wanna earn atleast as much :p

pa1pa1 said:
Nice..., out of curiosity, over exactly how many months did you get all this stuff? and if you don't mind, since you mentioned you got it all from your hard earned money, how much do u earn? again, if you don't mind. Coz i sure as hell would wanna earn atleast as much :p

over the last 6 months more or less .. started with the proccy, then the camera then the gpu and so on .. hehe .. and i joined my job last year .. on weekends i'm out partying anywhere and everywhere and save enuf to buy stuff i feel like .. just got myself a cc and i'm bankrupt since then .. so many bills to pay omg :) ...

PS : i work in Cognizant btw .. job sucks .. only it pays good for starters thats all ..

Back