Budget 15-20K poco x6 pro or rog 5s (refurbished)

Popsicleed

Recruit
Ok so I scrolled through fb marketplace and found the rog 5s refurbished for 12k only with a heavy back scratch. the catch is the battery health is below average and it can't go past 85 now.
I asked the seller and he told me that I could pay by cash.

On the side note, I could get a better performing poco x6 pro since it's a huge sale rn on amazon/flipkart
But, I'd have to sell my (this) laptop and earn a few more cash to buy it (same goes for rog5s but buying x6pro will take more effort since I am just a student)

I like the design of rog more than poco, but on the other hand I also like the better performances of the poco phone.
(I prefer aesthetics over performances generally, but I dont mind the design on the x6 too!)

For minimum, I would like my phone to handle high end demanding games like genshin, emulator games etc you get the idea

I am still skeptical about poco phones though.. But right now I am too desperate of getting a new good phone so yeah please help me choose which phone I should get!!

Solution
I was thinking about that too aswell but the other part of me insisted since there's no phone that has such a good specs as the rog5s at the price of 12k and that I just can't save money
A brand new device has its own perk ,go with a new phone, a phone needs to be reliable something a used phone might not be
I'd recommend poco, tbh. It's an all-rounder as compared to asus one, which focuses mainly on gaming. It got better camera and the new hyperOS UI is clean and fast compared to MIUI, tho I'd caveat it saying if your focus is mainly on gaming and performance, go for the asus one.

Using the x6 pro 12/512.
Seriously ive had my hands on iPhone 14 pro, 15 pro, in the house coz its a status symbol but this darn poco is too good
450+ ppi display, fast processor, really good camera (hi sharpness and contrast on default camera,, while gcam gives more natural photos which are less sharp and punchy) and so on.
Only gripe is it gets hot in heavy usage and momentary heavy battery drain. But doesn't slow down nor display any msg.
Im sorry to add, the 14 pro at times shoots great videos. At times the still photos of 14 pro are just meh. its not about clarity or raw spec. its just about somehow many times photos on Poco x6 pro are more likeable. Sometimes its the 14 pro which is better.

Last edited:
why would you want to go with a refurbished phone that no longer even sells.who knows what was replaced with what.A new phone will be better for peace of mind and reliability
I was thinking about that too aswell but the other part of me insisted since there's no phone that has such a good specs as the rog5s at the price of 12k and that I just can't save money

Back